This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MyCokeRewards - Club Pogo Subscriptions Will No Longer Be Offered

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Starting January 1, 2015, Club Pogo subscriptions (1 month, 3 month and 6 month options) will no longer be offered in the My Coke Rewards program.

You have until January 31, 2015 to redeem any Pogo subscription codes you have now.

More info : http://help.ea.com/en/article/pogo-and-my-coke-rewards/

http://www.mycokerewards.com/catalog.do?searchType=keyword&filters.keywords=pogo
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

I don't use them but I had someone tell me that they just went over to the Beta Coke Rewards and saw some there too so maybe they will keep them:

http://www.mycokerewards.com/beta/faq

snap20

The beta carries the same rewards, so doubtful it'll continue there after the end of the year.

They had already gotten rid of the 12 and 6 month pogo options, and now only offer the 3 months. So looks like this has been planned for a while.

I have about 5 months left on Club Pogo, and after that it looks like I won't be a "Club" member anymore. Good while it lasted I guess.

They may "renew" their partnership after the new year...Coke does that where the "announce" that they will continue the coke rewards program for the next year. Technically it ends every year on 12/31 as a whole. SO there's still a chance they continue to carry pogo, but I doubt it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on November 18, 2014, 09:18:15 AM
Starting January 1, 2015, Club Pogo subscriptions (1 month, 3 month and 6 month options) will no longer be offered in the My Coke Rewards program.

FECKERS

AustinBennett

Anyone know if there's a way to transfer your points over to Beta? I have one rewards account with enough points but have used up the Pogo offer. Thanks.

Squid

The Recycle Bank no longer offers Pogo as a reward, too.  That's been the case for roughly 6 mos. now. 

disneyland lady

Quote from: AustinBennett on November 19, 2014, 02:05:16 AM
Anyone know if there's a way to transfer your points over to Beta? I have one rewards account with enough points but have used up the Pogo offer. Thanks.

Someone didn't read the FAQ link I posted!

"Yes, these accounts are linked if you registered with the same account credentials (e-mail and password). When your accounts are linked, your point balance, login credentials and profile information are shared between programs. If points are accrued or redeemed on the My Coke Rewards site, the updated point balance is reflected on the My Coke Rewards Beta site and vice-versa. However, you may need to refresh your browser to view the most up-to-date account changes.
If you registered for My Coke Rewards Beta using different credentials from your My Coke Rewards account, we cannot link your accounts at this time."

AustinBennett

Ok, thanks. I registered on Beta with the same email and password, however, Beta also required a user-name which I made. I'll refresh and see what it shows now.

snap20

Quote from: Squid on November 19, 2014, 04:58:27 AM
The Recycle Bank no longer offers Pogo as a reward, too.  That's been the case for roughly 6 mos. now. 

Pogo/EA is probably not getting enough money from them, so scrapped the idea. I wonder how many Club users were exclusively using Recycle Bank and MCR points, what percentage. I'll bet it isn't much.

Squid

I had a free account that I made a club account with recycle bank.  That account expires in August.  I wish I could keep it going... I use it when I double browse, etc.

snap20

The 6 month option for 400 points is back on the site. I don't know how long it's been there, or how long it will stay, but get it now if you want it.

Edit: I was able to get two of them (so 12 months for 800 points).

Squid

You got me all excited, Sue  Snap... for a second I thought you meant RecycleBank rewards.

snap20

Quote from: Squid on December 16, 2014, 08:37:24 PM
You got me all excited, Sue... for a second I thought you meant RecycleBank rewards.

Sue?

And yeah, sorry, I didn't put COKE in my post. That was my bad. I was talking about mycokerewards. :)

snap20

S1lent

MsMissy

I r a cheat

Quote from: MsMissy on December 30, 2014, 06:15:08 AM
Hello all
I'm also still good with Subway.
Thanks
MsMissy

Is that the same Subway competition a few years ago or is there a new one?

I'm still good with that for another few years so no need to worry about Coca cola points

Squid

Quote from: I r a cheat on December 30, 2014, 03:40:02 PM
Is that the same Subway competition a few years ago or is there a new one?

I'm still good with that for another few years so no need to worry about Coca cola points

Yes, that's the Subway/Scrabble competition from approximately 5 years ago.  No new contest.  I'm sure that won't be happening again - POGO lost decades of membership dues on that one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview