PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 06:05:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Bingo

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Stinkerbell

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 21, 2016, 07:32:26 PM
Any idea if there will be ranks?

Nothing is really known yet except that it is a lot like Bingo Bash and Bingo Blitz on Facebook.

I assume it will have ranks as why bother with a new game without them?

Squid

I hate to be a killjoy but I'm not enthused about another BINGO game.

MsMissy

I'm with you Squid, not excited about another Bingo game. those games make me sleepy. But the pictures CM put up look kinda cute. So will see if it comes out what the game is all about.  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on November 21, 2016, 07:40:44 PM
I hate to be a killjoy but I'm not enthused about another BINGO game.

Just let the auto do the work for you  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

LittleFawn

Thank you for the info. Another bingo type game does not thrill me either but will wait and see when it comes out.

snowflower

Poppit Bingo .. well if nothing else it sounds different...

Mayhem

This is from Pogo News :

Poppit! Bingo is played in themed rooms. As you play, you'll earn XP and level up, unlocking even more rooms. Not only does each new room unlocked get you a Badge, but they also offer more XP and better rewards. It's all a very win-win situation!

The first room is called Pyramids of Giza, and it'll welcome you with open arms. The second room is called Victoria Falls and opens up when you reach Level 5. When you make it to Level 8, pack your bags for Stonehenge. The Grand Canyon is yours to explore when at Level 11. Make it to Level 14 and the Colosseum will open its doors. Finally, when you climb your way to Level 19, Mount Everest is yours to summit. What will be your favorite room?!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

C~M

Poppit! Bingo – Power-ups
It's no secret that power-ups will help you get where you want to go at a faster pace. The question is, where to find these power-ups in Poppit! Bingo and what exactly do they do? First off, you'll need to reach Level 3 to unlock access to power-ups. Once you do, you'll be able to start charging up your Power-Up Meter simply by popping called numbers. Once full, the Power-up Meter will randomly give out a power-up.

Let's get to know Poppit! Bingo's power-ups:

Pin Missiles: Randomly pops a single balloon on each card being played.

Vision: Acts like a crystal ball and shows the next two numbers before they're even called. If you have those numbers on any of your cards, they will be highlighted so you can find them quickly. As a bonus, any called numbers you missed will also be highlighted.

Reward Delivery: Who doesn't want more prizes? This power-up adds more to your cards.

Golden Balloon: Turns a group of three balloons into gold. Once one of the golden balloon is popped, all golden balloons attached in the bunch will pop and unlock three or more numbers for the price of one!

Cactus Cannon: Unlock this special power-up after Level 6 for a last-chance opportunity to score Bingos after the round ends. The Cactus Cannon will fire Spike Needles at all your cards, randomly popping leftover balloons. If any new Bingos are created, they will be called automatically.

Note: You do not have to use a power-up when it comes up. You may dismiss it by simply clicking on the trashcan icon. You'll have to wait a bit for the Power-up Meter to cool down, but once it does, you'll get a chance at a new power-up.

Squid

snowflower

dancing16.gif Thanks for the info, CM!!  Gotta love it!!

C~M

Poppit! Bingo – Daily Ticket Rewards
You'll want to play Poppit! Bingo daily not only because it's super fun, but also because of Daily Ticket Rewards. Every day, you'll receive a minimum of 10 free Daily Tickets. The clock for this resets daily at midnight Pacific Time. For every 5 days logged in to play, you'll receive bonus tickets. Best of all, they don't even have to be consecutive days. Once you get to Level 4, your Daily Ticket Rewards will start increasing.

Poppit! Bingo Fireside Chat
Join us for another Fireside Chat!

When: December 6th, 2016 at 11am PDT
Topic: Poppit! Bingo!
Where: We'll be in Poppit! Bingo Rooms that start with the letter B!

Rules:

Do not attack, abuse, spam or use foul language
You may only enter a chat room with Pogo Team members once
Following Pogo employees from room to room will result in you being kicked out of chat room
We reserve the right to not answer any questions we deem not necessary
We won't be able to answer technical support issues; please go to our technical support site instead
We appreciate positive AND negative feedback, but please make sure it's constructive
Please understand not all questions may be able to be addressed due to time limits and high volumes of people in the rooms

Squid

Sure, they pick a fireside chat time when almost everyone will be in school or at work.  Given that fact, plus all the rules, it sounds like they're not in the mood for chatting.  LOL

PissedOffPumpkin

That'll be 7pm for me. How many bitches and moans can I get in before they boot me?  popcorn2.gif

Squid

MsMissy

Does anyone no when this game will be coming out to play? also what does XP mean. I dont understand this. I read everything in pogo.  coffee.gif  hi11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview