PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 10:10:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I'm still here----just telling now

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

hi11.gif       To all the lovely people on this forum     blowkisses.gif
                   Just some info to answer questions

I will say thank you now for all your thoughts and prayers,,,,,,but no responses needed for this    tumbsup.gif

On Aug. 31 I was diagnosed with kidney cancer........Its been an up and down couple of months...Dr.s appt everyweek ( sometimes 2 and 3 ) {lab tests and stuff }
I have been taking a high dosage of chemo pills......c-scan scheduled and will know if they have done their work on 7th of Nov......keeping fingers crossed cheesy.gif

I have good days and bad days......feeling very good the last 10 days.   Have lost 47 lbs. ( good and bad ) cheerleading.gif

Just a special note to Squid and Missy----- embrace.gif    embrace.gif     

So that's the scoop.....hoping things get better and I live to be a ripe old age just to annoy people.   giggle2.gif

love33.gif      love33.gif      love33.gif

Squid

love33.gif You sound wonderful, Yoming.  I'm sorry to read that you're going through all of this but you sound upbeat and fully in charge of it all.  Good for you!   I'm hoping the news on 11/7 brings ALL THE BEST to you.  If you'd like to share the information, I would love to hear how it's going.  You're in my thoughts.   love33.gif

mycatownsme

Hi Yoming.
I did not know this news. It sounds like you are working well with the docs, tests and meds.
Hang in there. Your spirit sounds excellent.
Some days are harder then others, as you know. I can tell by your weight loss that you have had some tough ones. 
Will put you on my prayer list, if okay. I did this with my hubby because I believed help from the Big Guy was needed and all those angels that are flying around. Gotta keep them busy.
I am positive because Hubby did it.

Stinkerbell

Thank you for sharing with us, Yoming! Cancer is one of those things.... it's scary, it's annoying, and it's a bitch! With all the things we can do, I don't understand why we haven't found a way to eradicate this miserable disease.

If there's anything we can do, please let us know. If you need to chat, drop me a PM.  I'll add you to my prayers and the prayer roll at church.

Big, warm hugs to you, YoYo!

MsMissy

Hi Yoming2, im sure glad to see you posted this info. & i was wondering if you where doing much better. Im Praying that you get good news in Nov.7th. Im glad that you have been feeling good for awhile, as we all miss hearing from you & i also miss seeing your cute posts or funny 1's in FB & sending messages or cards to each other etc.  take care m/f,   embrace.gif       Hug:s

Squid

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 23, 2017, 07:21:08 PM
Love the spooky background, Mayhem! 

bat.gif halloween27.gif freddy.gif frankie.gif
Quote from: Mayhem on October 24, 2017, 12:59:14 AM
Thanks! I had a lot of help to find the right one though  halloween27.gif

How did I mess this up?  I put this in the coffee shop.... or so I thought.  If you want to move the messages, Mayhem, feel free.  Sorry

MsMissy

snap20

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview