This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fed up

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Pogo is only giving me more reasons to be disgusted with them.  Nothing is loading this morning.  Multiple browsers and multiple computers tried.  I give up.

Stinkerbell

My badge albums are messed up and I can't activate the new challenges.

gigi

I don't even want to look................... every time they "OOPS" I lose stars earned for the challenge.  so frustrating that they can't manage their site.  I don't know about any of you all, but Pogo is the only site I have issues with and there are about 8 other games sites like Pogo that never have problems.  There is something drastically wrong with Pogo and no one seems to know how to fix it.  On the up side, they have at least started taking the blame and stopped (for the most part) telling us to up date this, clean out that, reinstall whatever.....so at least we get the satisfaction of seeing OOPS and don't have to spend the day wondering what's wrong with our computers.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on November 16, 2017, 07:30:31 AM
....so at least we get the satisfaction of seeing OOPS and don't have to spend the day wondering what's wrong with our computers.

And that's one of the reasons I LOVE this forum so much. The people here don't just take, they come here and give, too. Information, laughs, smiles, shoulders to cry on - almost every single person who comes here gives more than they take away from this forum.

Thank you, for that.

gigi

Agreed Stinker.  I tried to respond to a lady in one of Pogo's forums, but they deleted her posting.  You can't post your feelings of frustration on pogo because they delete it many time, I know personally and I never even swore hahahaha.  At least here we get to speak our mind.  We might not have the answers, but at least we get the luxury of venting.

raine56

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 16, 2017, 06:50:11 AM
My badge albums are messed up and I can't activate the new challenges.

So are mine.  I went to activate the challenges for the site wide and I haven't completed three quarters of my albums. Also can't activate any badges. Sheesh. Hope they fix it soon. 

Squid

gigi

AustinBennett

I posted in Pogo's forum at least 3 times this year about their annoying pop-up and messaging ads and various related crap. Each time my post would stay up about 5 minutes and "poof", gone. One of the major benefits of Club is "no ads". I may be one of the few here that's not that interested in badges, and I certainly don't want to pay for any. Members can easily go to Badge Central and see what badges are available. Their thinking is simple, the very people we need to sell gems to are the very Club members we made an agreement with when joining, which included "no ads". Thats okay, we never said "our ads". So screw them.   rolleyes.gif

gigi

Quote from: AustinBennett on November 16, 2017, 08:37:40 PM
I posted in Pogo's forum at least 3 times this year about their annoying pop-up and messaging ads and various related crap. Each time my post would stay up about 5 minutes and "poof", gone. One of the major benefits of Club is "no ads". I may be one of the few here that's not that interested in badges, and I certainly don't want to pay for any. Members can easily go to Badge Central and see what badges are available. Their thinking is simple, the very people we need to sell gems to are the very Club members we made an agreement with when joining, which included "no ads". Thats okay, we never said "our ads". So screw them.   rolleyes.gif

Austin, you took the words right out of my mouth

S1lent

Greetings,
I feel your pain.  That is why I'm down from 4 accounts to 1 main one.  Whenever POGO has a problem, I try different browsers, different computers...reboot, use CCleaner...and the problem isn't even me.

Thanks and I do feel your pain girls18.gif girls18.gif

S1lent

mycatownsme

Oh my goodness. There are so many Pogo players that are not happy with Pogo.
Lots and lots are in same pain with them and wonder how much we all will continue to take?
I hope things get much better real soon.
Keeping my fingers crossed in hope.

AustinBennett

They've scored a hit on how to get members to buy gems.  Just give them free badges, envelope an attractive challenge, and let the bait do the rest.  Most of the badges involve buying gems to compete unless you're just very good.
I've had the strong opinion for a very long time that if not for the friendships people have linked by Pogo,  few would be there anymore.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview