This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jewel Academy Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Jewel Academy is a new match-3 game and is now available to play on Pogo.

The game currently has 50 ranks and 6 rank badges + 16 other in-game award badges.

http://www.pogo.com/games/jewelacademy_h5

QuoteJewel Academy is a match-3 game where you connect magical gems and explore the world. You are the first wizard to go beyond the Jewel Academy and solve the mystery behind the colored magic gems. Collect enough stars to travel from one magic gate to the next and unravel the mysteries that keep the Jewel Academy occupied.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

I swear it plays like its a merging of Sweet Tooth and Cookie Connect with a little Bejeweled thrown into the mix.

Mayhem

Quote from: catfancie on December 05, 2017, 12:10:41 PM
I swear it plays like its a merging of Sweet Tooth and Cookie Connect with a little Bejeweled thrown into the mix.

That pretty much sums it up!

Squid

Mayhem

LittleFawn

Stinkerbell

I'm not sure about this one. I played a few levels, but I don't do well with these types of games. Sweet Tooth is a good, basic 'swapping' game. This one seems to be above my brain capabilities.  Or I'm over thinking it.

LittleFawn

Some levels are harder then others. I have had to do a couple of them over and over to complete. It can challenge you at times.

Mayhem

gigi

Not for me.  I enjoy match 3's, but only certain ones and this isn't one.  Starting to get a few "timed" games and I can only see the further into this game I get the more timed games there will be and the time given to you shortened....... I don't like "timed" anything.  Gets me stressed.  Although, I'm glad Pogo is still trying to be creative and making new games, even if this one is a combination of several old games.   Maybe they'll back off on the SG and ME challenges.

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on December 06, 2017, 07:40:54 AM
Maybe they'll back off on the SG and ME challenges.

I just want them to forget about making new games until all the old ones have been converted over.

They need to bring back the classics and get them incorporated in to the weekly challenges.

mycatownsme

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on December 06, 2017, 12:06:24 PM
I just want them to forget about making new games until all the old ones have been converted over.

They need to bring back the classics and get them incorporated in to the weekly challenges.
LOVE THIS IDEA!

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks for the PlayBuddy app.  I did play a few levels manually.  Not sure what a good score is?

Off to fry some other fish...with Wine of course...Boxed is my favorate.
S1lent

Stinkerbell

I'm trying to download the JA buddy but it won't load the game. I had had to give up my subscription due to money constraints, but I want to try the JA trial version to see if it's worth buying. I have to download the app and it just sits at "Loading 100%"

Is it because I used to have the PB loader app on here?

Mayhem

That's a good question. You might have to speak with PlayBuddy about this one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview