PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 02:22:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

buckaroo blackjack

Started by afrot6508,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_

Got this from the pogo news thingy....

For those badge collectors who have not yet earned the Buckaroo Blackjack badges, don't worry! There is still plenty of time to earn all four of them, but you will need to start activating them as your personal challenges starting next week. You will have about one more month to enjoy Buckaroo Blackjack.

Once we've retired the Buckaroo Blackjack game, these badges will no longer be available to earn, but will still exist within your badge books under Special Edition Badges. Please note-- if you do not receive the challenge badges for Buckaroo Blackjack, but get every other badge for the year, your Badge Book for the year will be considered complete and you will receive the Album Badge for that year.

Lynne

While my hubby  :))) was getting his silver jack in like no time maybe an hour and in that time he got 2 gold jacks  :ooo I bet when I go to do that badge I won't even come close to it.

foxx

Quote from: Lynne on August 03, 2006, 07:55:34 AM
While my hubby  :))) was getting his silver jack in like no time maybe an hour and in that time he got 2 gold jacks  :ooo I bet when I go to do that badge I won't even come close to it.

Punkie?  I started that one yesterday...and then I got really mad at the Buckaroo...and so then I changed it to the other one...

:(

nightperson

Lynne

Quote from: foxx on August 03, 2006, 08:06:42 AM
Quote from: Lynne on August 03, 2006, 07:55:34 AM

Punkie?  I started that one yesterday...and then I got really mad at the Buckaroo...and so then I changed it to the other one...

:(

lol its ok hun. its one less i need to get.  :-*

kgansor

Quote from: PogoSlave on August 03, 2006, 03:18:10 AM
Quote from: PogoSlave on August 03, 2006, 03:00:22 AM
are they getting rid of buckaroo blackjack? :o

Nevermind, I just checked my badge albums and I have all my badges in that game for all  of my accounts so doing away with that game is fine with me. I'm still curious though,  has anyone heard 
if the game is definitely history? :-\

:o someones a little far behind lol!
they are getting rid of this one at the end of august and bringing out that new blackjack game we have posted somewhere around here

hades

need just one more and ill have them all for this game.  :)

Lish

Runner

Just played my last game of buckaroo dumjack.

thank goodness this game is a goner.

It has sucked from day 1.

Rest In Peace Buckaroo Blackjack  You will NOT be missed

Homer

Quote from: ®úññē® on August 10, 2006, 12:50:50 PM
Just played my last game of buckaroo dumjack.

thank goodness this game is a goner.

It has sucked from day 1.

Rest In Peace Buckaroo Blackjack  You will NOT be missed

Congrats Pardner!  :P O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

cindylou2

got the gold jack from advice in 1 the rooms, bet 1 then keep hitting until you bust, keep doing this and the gold jack will come up. Took me about 10 minutes after I was told that and about 20 minutes for my daughter badge. You don't have win the hand either just get the gold jack. Hope this helps.

fiz

I did that and it still took well over 45 minutes.  :xx

hades

if i had to get the badge myself i woulda been maddddddd.

mel

SexySagittarian

Quote from: mel on August 11, 2006, 09:52:56 PM
get the cheat...it got mine for me...lol

I still have to get that badge and one other in BBJ for Mr Slave. I hope they don't discontinue the game before I get them :(

nightperson

david/ross

Soxbabe

The gold jack took me about 2 hours to get... I did that badge last week. Glad I got it over with, and I can't wait for the game to be gone for good.

nightperson

yes i do like the new make over on the game you can bet up tp 250 said will be out in a month cant wait O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview