This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

It's our birthday!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

It is with great pleasure today, June 1, 2005, that we announce the second birthday of www.pogocheats.net. The past two years have been nothing short of amazing. We would have never thought that www.pogocheats.net would grow into something so huge.

We would like to sincerely thank all the great members we've had that have made us what we are. It never ceases to amaze us how people are so willing to help out complete strangers and treat them as friends. If it weren't for you, www.pogocheats.net would not be where it is today. We would also like to thank the terrific people at BadgeHelp who create the great programs all of us love.

Now, a birthday wouldn't be complete without presents, would it? So we have decided to give away a bunch of auto programs. And since it's our second birthday, let's throw in not one, but two iPod shuffles to two of our most exceptional members. The receiving members will be announced later today.

We, the administration of www.pogocheats.net, are just as dedicated to www.pogocheats.net as we were the day we started, two years ago. We are continually working to improve and expand. No matter how high you go, you can always go higher. Shortly we will be announcing a service which allows you to upload and store your own pictures on www.pogocheats.net, a yournamehere@pogocheats.net email redirect, and will be introducing a store which allows you to buy www.pogocheats.net merchandise.

We hope that, however long you've been with us, you have enjoyed it as much as we have.

Pogocheats.net Staff
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I could no agree with you more barbara.  Thia is the best site on the web for pogo related stuff.  I have met some awsome people on this site and I am going to continue to support this site.  And I would also like to thank all of the admin to the great site for always being there for help.  Congrats on the birthday and keep up the good work.

beanie

Woohoo- Happy Happy Birthday, Happy Happy Birthday-  you guys have done a terrific job.  You offer a wonderful site for all fans of pogo to meet some really cool people.  I haven't been here too long but already feel like family.  Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent to make Pogocheats what it is today.  It really takes lots of effort I am sure to keep up with the multitude of members you have attracted to this site.  Once again, thank you all and may you enjoy many more years  :D 8)

mn_curvydiva

WoooooHooooo Happy Birthday  :D ;)

This site is fantastic and I am soooo greatful to have found it..this is the place for all that is Pogo  O0

Thanks for everything  :-* ;)

Mr. Rasputia

Happy Birthday Pogocheats, thanks for the time and effort on helping us get these badges with your programs and hints  O0

jrp

Happy birthday all, to the best site, thanks for the help and all the great people :D :D :D

Bree

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, Pogo Cheats.  Thank you and the staff for a great place to meet friends and to get help from all the administration.   CONGRATULATIONS, to.......................Ken (Mayham), Tom (PogoCheats), and John (Homer) on a job well done!!!! 

caroline196

Happy birthday to pogocheats.the best pogo site in the land.may you long continue.its a wonderful site O0

Kino

Larry69694

;D Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Pogo Cheats...Happy Birthday to You!!!! Thanks guys for helping me win win win. And thanks for letting us know when we have problems with Pogo going down...or up, LOL. Keep up the gr8 work

eajcfoots

:DHappy Birthday!!! You guys do a tremendous amount of work....I Love this site... :D :) O0

vasunlover

HAPPY   B-DAY!!!!!!!

Congrats on a job well done for yet another year  O0 :-*

Motley

Happy Birthday Pogo Cheats!!  Thank you for being here!!

lilgreenfrog

:)   Happy Birthday and Congratulations on the first two fantastic years of many to come I'm sure.    :-*

just-a-cheater

Okay.. who gets spanked first..  ;D

Keep up the great site.. it has been a total godsend
O0

Wazzzup

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to pogocheats.....and thank you Tom, Ken and everyone involved for the great work that you do.  Happy Birthday again and many more.  O0

Jeffer

Happy Birthday!

To all of the admins and to everyone that makes Pogo cheats such a fun site. :D

Thunder

DesertDew

Happy Birthday PogoCheats! Its your birthday, its your birthday, uh hu O0
Want to wish you an awesome birthday and i will be here next your for your 3rd one.

tvc

Happy Birthday!  Thank you to all involved with this web site and I wish you many more Birthdays To Come!  Best Wishes, Tricia  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview