This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

eucre

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

the bots won, the score is set to 10 points for a win and I couldn't stand because the stand option never lit up

Barbara

Hmm, once you have the option checked for the computer to replace players, you should be able to stand and move.  You shouldn't wait until the last moment though.  One of you has to stand and sit and then the other.  I believe the option doesn't work if one of the bots is "going alone."  I got to switch seats during one of these occasions and my friend didn't.

gigi

I'm looking at options and at what you are telling me.  It may just be a technacality in the wording, but my options say allow players to replace computer players after game starts.  It doesn't say allow computer to replace players :o
but thanks for all your quick answers ;D

hereatic555

Barbara

gigi

O0Finally figured out what to click on options!!!! I now have the "Stand" option lit up.  all I need is a friend ;D

gigi

:D Yeah, finally got it  O0
thank you for all your help, sorry I'm so slow to catch on. :o

Barbara

smiles29

yes,   excellent job gigi.

glad we could all help.

happy badgehunting all.   :D

mamabear050312

cheesy.gif I really need to know if anyone can please help me get a code for a free club pogo membership trial. I would like a 3 month one, but I will take anything at this point. Would appreciate if someone could please get me a code I would be ever so grateful.

C~M

Quote from: mamabear050312 on August 27, 2014, 04:32:00 PM
cheesy.gif I really need to know if anyone can please help me get a code for a free club pogo membership trial. I would like a 3 month one, but I will take anything at this point. Would appreciate if someone could please get me a code I would be ever so grateful.

Go into any game room and ask for a free 5-Day Pass. That is the only freebie here.

Squid

Why is this being posted in a Euchre thread and 9 years after the last post?  First post beggars are really getting under my skin. 

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on August 28, 2014, 04:22:59 AM
Why is this being posted in a Euchre thread and 9 years after the last post?  First post beggars are really getting under my skin. 

They are working on an auto for that.

gigi

I was hoping I would get an early laugh today.  Anyone who can search back 9 years on a thread that has nothing to do with memberships has to at least be given credit for going back that far.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on August 28, 2014, 04:22:59 AM

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

C~M

They changed the Subject name to free club pass or similar.
If you ever click the reply it has that option.
I use the quick reply unless I am adding a picture or change my text.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview