Main Menu

Who has the most tokens in pogo land

Started by hardman24,

Previous topic - Next topic

hardman24

Who is the top earner of tokens if it is you how long did it take

Pógo.mo thóin

Barbara

Tokens do absolutely nothing for me., so I have never bothered to look.

automember7

I found a person in poppit today who has 29.3 million tokens.

Can anyone find something higher than that?

lilgreenfrog

I've often seen 30+ mill. tokens. I'm busy slowly working towards a goal fo 5 million. I'm only at 2 now. In Super Stakes there are those with hgih token amounts, and by looking at the stats one can see if they are legit or not. It's all about the badges for me. Some I'll never get because I dont care to play with "real" people. LOL! And I, a lowly badge Pharisee will forever admire and strive to sit at the feet of Her Majesty and The Honorable King of Badge Hogness.

wattsmyname

avs1roy33

104 million? They either never sleep or run thunder on full speed night and day.

benjj_returns

lol i have 58 million. i play all day when i can and if i cant play then im on auto so its basically 24/7 except when my puter screws up which is quite a lot.
do yall know u can upload 670,000 tokens a week from word whop 2 go?

i have seen some1 with 193 million

number2

missy

i've seen someone with over 100million.  it's nuts.  I have little over 2, and it took me a year.

corvettegurl

I have 74 million tokens...yeah yeah I know that sounds like alot,  but you have to figure in that I have been a member since 1999 and most of the tokens I earned honestly >:D    I will admit to to getting a handfull of million each on Turbo 21 and Poppit.   But by golly I earned the rest fair and square :)

sd1619

I have almost 53 million.  I've played at pogo since 2000.  I've won over 30 million in texas hold em and a few million from betting tokens on the outcome of the Apprentice and American Idol.  I don't want them any more, but since they wouldn't send me my $20 I won because they say I used auto, it seems like a waste of time to enter them into drawings, so they just accumulate and I don't really even care about them.

PogoKnight

They didnt ban you after refusing to send you 20$?   Usually they ban people.    I have about 800,000...been a member since May 4th, 2005.

Adacia

I have a lifetime balance of 28 mill. I am currently running with 7 mill though. That should be plenty enough to buy the entire pogo mini set and have a new change of clothes on a whim.

smiles29

i have just under 10 million and have been playing on pogo since the summer of 2002.

Jeffer

They don't seem to ban low level winners if they don't squawk.

I try to keep mine in the 5 mils.  I've got about 10m lifetime.

Homer

I want to get negative tokens. :P Shouldn't there be a badge for that? LOL

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jeffer

I can see it now...

"This person's got negative tokens"

"Must be cheating"

"Let's report them"

smiles29

FlippantOne

Oh yeah, I have a few friends that are over 100 million tokens at the moment, most were earned in the OLD Poppit where you could pull off an easy 250k an hour with TP I, and even before could pick up about 750k in a full days worth of autoing.  ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview