Main Menu

Reached Rank 20 in Poppit

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

Finally Reached Rank 20 in Poppit!

Woohooo!

Just 30 more ranks!

I figure, With the Thunder II, I will do 2 Ranks every day!

I could have all 50 ranks in 15 days! hopefully!  ;)

Barbara

Way to go!  Just wait until you reach those final ranks, with 4 or 5 games won on the hard level to advance 1%

smiles29

w2g pogo dalek!!!!!!!  i just made rank 25 and its taking a while to get any further and thats with tp2.

i had someone tell me the other day what you just said barbara.  thats not kewl,  im not looking forward to taking that long to do those last 20 ranks once i reach rank 30.  i will get there eventually,  i guess. lol.  :-\

Capt. Morgan

WTG
Keep at it but later on do not try for 2 ranks in 1 day.
It took me 600 games to go from rank 49 to rank 50 on level 2.
Not something you want to rush in on with snitches.
I found as long as you are not slamming the high score list you are under the snitches radar.
Keep pecking away and get those badges.

Jeffer

Well Said Captain..

The badges will come.. Let's be carefull out there.

Motley

I found out something last night that made me glad my browser of choice is IE.  I was playing Poppit on level two and was happy.  I fired up my Mozilla browser to play Poppit on my husband's account and noticed I was seeing High Scores being flashed...some guy was winning with scores from 750+ every 20-30 seconds.  I didn't see this on the flash bar on IE.  So, I went out of IE and used Mozilla on my name and fired up the auto...even on level 2, I started to see my name everytime on my husband's Mozilla browser.  I switched him over to IE and I stopped seeing my name in his flash bar.

Just a warning.

avs1roy33

I'm halfway done with rank 27. (all without auto)  I want that stoplight badge soooooo bad.

Motley

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on June 26, 2005, 05:23:47 AM
Um, I am not sure that really helps you because presumably your name still flashes to everyone using a different browser. Luckily, IE is the most popular browser, though.

Thanks Bob, I guess that's what I was trying to say but the simple flies past me sometimes. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview