PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 04:38:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hearts-"Shoot the Moon"

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

ProudDadOfOne

Thank you very much Barbara, i couldnt have done it woth out your help.  O0 No wonder I love this site so much, a lot of very nice people here. Thank you for letting me be part of it.  :D Now I am off to get my PC done, then its off to PoppaZoppa to try for that dang 36 chain badge again, lol. 8)

Unfortunate26

i got mine after I found others that would tell me what to play thank god its over!!!  This site is awsome!!

leah

I got mine and my daughters in 10 min apiece, I just set the game to no passing, went in, checked the hand real quick, and closed if I didn't like it, lather, rinse, repeat.  Setting 'end game early if scoring has been determined' makes it a little faster too.

ouchyfish

Hello all! My wife loves these Pogo games but she cannot seem to get this badge. I hate seeing her upset about this so if you want to make a guy feel like a million bucks, feel free to throw me a bone and help me get her that badge. Thanks a ton!!! (BTW-Been trying for a couple of days now with no luck!!) =(

Barbara

I'll help you.  I am in chat if you need me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview