Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Withdrawal

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Aaacckk  my DSL at home is dead so no pogo. >:(
I wonder if I can charge Verizon for any medical bills resulting from Pogo withdrawal symptoms?
And talking to their tech help makes me want to reach through the phone line and smack em upside the head.
Oh well maybe I ran so many autos I burned up the line >:D
I can see me now at my mother inlaws house saying I have got to get those badges get off the computer.

Barbara

Sorry about your withdrawl.  I suggest you take two badges and call me in the morning.  It is the only cure.

rhino

I am with you Captain. My motherboard took a hit from the violent storms with had here in philly a couple of days ago and now have to wait for Dell to get out here on tuesday with a new one. There is nothing like trying to play squelchies on a laptop with fat fingers!!!

hereatic555

lol i have had to do the same thing but i was trying to play pool with those weird ball mouse thingies

Capt. Morgan

No help until Thursday,at leat I am notntot shoshoshowing any
wiwiwithdrawal simsimsymptoms yet.
'

hereatic555

it looks to me you have trade pogo for alcohol  >:D

Carly

Sorry your going thru withdrawal. Hope DSL works soon.

LaundryLady

LaundryLady types with shaking hands: This make be last contact for several weeks,(ah, the horrors)no wi-fi and no pcs phone connection.   :'(  Have tried to stockpile badges, but the effects wear off too fast.

I will have to interact with the real world, if there is one.   :o  I have lived in Pogoland so long I fear I have forgotten how to talk to real people.

Have a happy summer, folks :-*

krazyoldkoot

heyyyy... is there life after POGO ?? its Thurs July 21 2016 and Pogo has been down for 7 hours

I just googled "pogo withdrawal" and found this LOL

Squid

LOL, Pogo is aware and is trying to fix the issues with a scheduled maintenance.... today, I think.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview