This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HELP-I'm Having A "HEARTS" Attack...

Started by stikpin,

Previous topic - Next topic

stikpin

I give up... I've been trying all week to get this dumb badge, and I just can't do it. First of all, I don't know the first thing about Hearts. Second, I'm totally lost here. I go into the chat in Hearts, and NOBODY seems to know how to do it in there either!!! Would somebody PLEASE give me some tips on how to get my badge, PLEASE....Thanks, Now back to cussin' and throwing things....

Barbara

I understand how you feel about this challenge.  I am really tired right now and cannot hep you at this moment.  I will be in chat tomorrow "Barbxo" and if you don't have the badge by then I will help you to get it.  Just stop by chat and I am there.

stikpin

Thank you Barbara...I was hoping you would offer...you seem to be the one people go to around here.... Thank you....

Barbara

Catch me tomorrow and I promise I will stay with you until you get this badge.

Barbara

As for everyone else who does not have this badge............I am in chat and I am more than willing to help.  Please, be patient when you enter chat, I may be concentrating with getting the badge with someone else and I can't look at chat. Leave me a message, an e-mail address to contact you, or something and I will get back to you.  Let's all get this badge.   :)

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

mn_curvydiva

I too have been trying all week...but I am no card player so I am totally lost. :(

Is there a secret to getting this badge??Can anyone help?? :-\

Hugs

Fuzzy

ditto too. I get close, but can not get that last Diamond. seem I get beat on that one.. someone told me to go to master and you Will have better luck.. Seem everyone is there too.. but not many want to help. That all I want is the badge.. I guess after so many people trying to get it , does seem to get other onto other thing..I like some help too.. I be there trying also.

Motley

Quote from: Fuzzy on July 11, 2005, 02:51:48 AM
ditto too. I get close, but can not get that last Diamond. seem I get beat on that one.. someone told me to go to master and you Will have better luck.. Seem everyone is there too.. but not many want to help. That all I want is the badge.. I guess after so many people trying to get it , does seem to get other onto other thing..I like some help too.. I be there trying also.

Last diamond?  Do you by any chance have the option checked, "Need the Jack of Diamonds to Shoot the Moon?"  If you do, uncheck that.  It is not necessary in this challenge.  I wish you luck. 

bobbysbackup

I had a heck of a time with this badge.  I've always considered myself a decent Hearts player.  So, I tried to go against the computer.  The computer will NOT let you shoot the moon.  Unless you get a really luck deal, and get all the high heart cards, it's next to impossible.  They'll always hang on to the A or K of hearts to take at least one trick.  After maybe 100 hands, I went to the crowded rooms and met up with 4 others with similar interests.  We ended up with 1 person that had no idea how to play, and 2 that were at least familiar with the rules.  It took a LOT of discussion (passing cards seemed to cause the most drama).  But, I kind of became the coordinator, and telling people what to throw and who was going to "shoot the moon" on a particular round, and we all got it in short order.

This was one of the worst, pain in the neck, badges Pogo has offered in a while...  Good thing you only needed one of those things!  Playing to TRY to shoot the moon is such an unnatural wa to play hearts, that this was a really BAD badge to offer.

stikpin

:'( Well, Is official now...This is the first badge I have ever given up on. I HATE HEARTS!!!!!!! Thank you Barbara, and everyone else that has offered help for getting this badge. I have NO patience left!!! This is going to be a challenge badge, and once they let me out of the insane asylum, and I am in a solid 10-step program, I might try for it again!!  OOOPPPSSS..got to go now. There are some nice men at my door with white coats on, Must be my ride....see ya....

Barbara

bobbysbackup

Remember, this badge is hard now.... think how hard it will be when you don't have thousands of other players in the same boat all trying for the badge... It might be REAL hard to get some cooperation if you try to make up this badge later!

BigByrd

I don't know I must be lucky or something, I shot the moon playing bots in five hands, brought one friend a private room and she shot the moon the very first hand, signed onto my daughter's account, played one hand, then played a second, and shot the moon, the the puter dealt me another hand, and saw it had potential so I shot the moon twice for her just to see if I could do it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview