This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Scores

Started by LucsWind,

Previous topic - Next topic

LucsWind

Something interesting I noticed, that has worked on my behalf.   Ive been playing Poppit trying to get up to level 50, (41 right now) and I noticed the first time I win, my score flashes of 978 or so depending on what I get.   After that it will only flash every so often, so I figured that it was just me and others coudl see...well I asked a friend and they said they didnt see it either.   So perhaps its only triggered to flash every so often....although the problem of clogging up the score board as high scorer still remains...its better then my score flashing every 11 seconds....

Motley

It is still wise to be very careful with this game.  There are some instances when you will see everybody's high score flash.  I knocked out Poppit playing on Medium and in very popular rooms (or Uncensored rooms), it kept me off the high score list.  I didn't notice any difference in how long it took to move up percentages.  On Hard, at level 49 it was 6 wins to move 1% and at Medium it was still 6 wins to move 1%.

Barbara

Or you could also just leave the room, go somewhere else and be more careful. 

Barbara

Yes, why "take forever" and room hop when you can just make up another name, give it a guest pass and do the games over again to attempt to cover your scores?  Room hopping is a good method and doesn't take long at all.  Play the games on medium level and set the auto to pop all the games, which will make you lose once in a while.

Barbara

Yeah, good luck with that "doing it twice to get it done once" theory.

Barbara

You're welcome.  I finished it long ago, once.

Jeffer

Quote from: XxJadexX on July 18, 2005, 02:49:46 PM
thanks..i already finished it that way. twice

By twice do you mean you got it with your regular account and with the "dummy" account, or you did it twice with two accounts?  In which case you did it four times.

Eeks this is getting confusing... :o

Roseybud333

I guess I prefer to do things the "easy" way LOL

gigi

this thread kept me laughing so long I forgot what I was going to post  :D
Oh, now I remember, my poppit stopped working.... guess I'll go over to Tech.
But thanks for the laughs

wuzzy

poppit taken forever on  level 47  >:(
ill get 50 sooner or later lol

muncherPOGO

what's funny about this post and others ive noticed is that some1 always says to room hop but if they dont realize when u hop from 1 room to the next u lose percentage and sometimes rank.hoppping from 1 poppit to another every two games sounds easy but y replay a rank over and over .what u do is go from poppit to another game and back to poppit .

Barbara

It has been explained many times in this forum that if you try to shift from one room to another, your score doesn't always reflect your progress in the new room.  You do not "lose" rank, it just doesn't show.  Trust me, if you leave that game and come back you will see your forward progress reflected in your rank progress.  It isn't "lost" anywhere.

PogoMobile

Ok heres My Way....Go To An Empty Room (Max. 2-4) Best Place To Go To Find AN Empty Room Is **40's And NON MEMBERS ROOMS....U Will Find EMpty Room Or Ones With 1-3 or maybe 4 in it And If There Isnt any members there the non members wont do nothing about it. O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview