PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:13:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

JENNY28

pogohatesme

npooooooooooooooooooooooo the backdoors won't work for me

going through

bingo withdrawl

can't see screen......all going blurry noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

zipper

Me too! Pogo page will not load at all. I thought the internet was down for a sec.. >:(

sleauxmeaux

Roseybud333

pogohatesme

noooo mommy please make the scary monster gimme my game back  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

PogoNutz

I have one account working just fine (with the auto)  where I'm just staying in one room.
On my other account on this computer I was room jumping (manually) to find the jackpot spins and that is the one that locked me out.

I'd say if you already in a room DON'T LEAVE.

pogohatesme

thanks bill lol i was just in the process of jumping room when i lost it lol  please play a game for us lol  we're all living out our fun through you!!

holly312

HollyDazed

Me too, Mr. Bill, I have an account running and I was room hopping to get spins when I frooze up.

zipper

Roseybud333

I guess now I have to hang out with the hubby and watch the WHITE SOX TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

HollyDazed

PogoNutz

ok, 3 syllables,
first syllable (points at ear)
(points at head)

SweetGirl200405

>:(  lalalala on pogo to get up ..lol i'm  bored i should be cleaning but i dont want to do that right now either..lol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview