This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Ok, so it's not just me. I don't see anything at all ... just a loading bar and a blank page.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

On the home page my mini is missing and on the right side where the challenges are, there is nothing, nodda, just empty white space.

gigi

same here only the middle panel is showing. "shrug"  If nothing else about Pogo, we do know Tuesday is not a dependable day to get any games played....... on to my Big Fish Hidden Object games, they ALWAYS work.

C~M

And this happens when I click on 'Find A Badge' so I could purchase the Mother's Day badge:

C~M

Mayhem

This is all I see. I don't use IE, was just testing different browsers to see If I could get the page to load up.

gigi

at least I was able to collect my daily coins to add to my stash for wednesday's challenge

Mayhem

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 02, 2017, 10:12:22 AM
Found this on the Forum:

Thanks for the update!

I just tried Edge again and the page mostly loads now. It has missing sections like you guys mentioned above.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 02, 2017, 09:44:10 AM
It is all screwed up for me. Things are missing and pop ups for things like the game room tab are popping up again like I am a newbie. Also, the 4,000 tokens didn't work for me and my badge tota; will not load.

Ditto this

Mayhem

This is what I see .. none of the stats will load on the top-right of the page. Also, lots of missing stuff on the left and right sidebars.

C~M

Oh, also on the home page where My Favorites are listed, Pogo has changed them to their own, lmao

gran2x2

If you do play games it's not giving credit toward badges either...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr swear2.gif

C~M

Mayhem

Squid

From Pogo 6/13/17:

Scheduled Maintenance Will Take Longer Than Normal
As a heads up, tonight's maintenance will run longer than normal. We expect this maintenance to start at 2:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (5:00 AM EDT) and last for at least 1 hour and 30 minutes. We recommend that you be sure to stop playing prior to maintenance and wait until the site is back up after 3:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time (6:30 AM EDT). Parts of the site may be slow to load until maintenance is fully completed.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Squid

Now it comes up as though I am not a Club Pogo member; the home page is the free Pogo page.   

Mayhem

Mine showed the same thing on first load ... long after maintenance. After refreshing the page, everything is fine again.

gigi

I'm so confused by this maintenance thing.  I've been a part of other sites that have never had a maintenance day.  Are they really doing anything or are they just giving employees the day off?

Squid

Quote from: gigi on June 13, 2017, 10:37:32 AM
I'm so confused by this maintenance thing.  I've been a part of other sites that have never had a maintenance day.  Are they really doing anything or are they just giving employees the day off?

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  Funny stuff, Gigi!

By the time I left for work, the site seemed to be working normally.

C~M

Pogo was fine and I was playing PP and all the sudden it couldn't save my progress. Now Pogo looks messed up and I can't access my profile. MyPogoBadges is messed up as well, can't parse Pogo to display badges.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview