Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetGirl200405

simons says clap ur hands 2 times..lol can u tell we r bored

Roseybud333

:). . . . ok I will try to stop but it will be hard.

LlamaLove

Me too!  I came home from work, emptied the dishwasher, did laundry, fixed supper, fed the fuzzy beasts, reloaded the dishwasher, and sat down to play ... and now this. 

See what I get for playing Martha Stewart BEFORE I've had my badge fix?

pogohatesme

did anyone see on espn where sheryl swoops is gay??!!?? 

ClingFree

I read it in an article on line .. I say good for her for finally coming out! Gotta suck being a celebrity and being in such a fishbowl that you cannot be yourself without fear

SweetGirl200405

Roseybud333

LOL Motley. . . I didn't even get to see the door. . .Just a big metal gate that said "Please Come Back Later" LOL

pogohatesme

Quote from: LlamaLove on October 26, 2005, 05:46:46 PM
Me too!  I came home from work, emptied the dishwasher, did laundry, fixed supper, fed the fuzzy beasts, reloaded the dishwasher, and sat down to play ... and now this. 

See what I get for playing Martha Stewart BEFORE I've had my badge fix?

haha my bf played "marty stewart" he fixed dinner and cleaned up while I just relaxed and played bingo O0  i've got him trained so good!

holly312

LMFAO LLama!!!!! Martha stewart LOL. no kidding we should of done the badges 1st.  >:D

pogohatesme

omg now i know we're all here lol it took me 5 tries to post that....keep gettng the warning that there were more posts while i was typing lol

CityOfAngels

If this is happening because pogo's servers are too overloaded... how about they boot off all the freeloaders. They the PAYING club members would be about to work on their badges. Sounds fair to me    O0

pogohatesme

hmmmmmmmm  now i'm praying the the internet/pogocheats god that we don't overload pogocheats forum lol and then they boot us....then we'd be in deeppppp crapola

ClingFree

Quote from: Anonymous_Cheat on October 26, 2005, 05:50:20 PM
If this is happening because pogo's servers are too overloaded... how about they boot off all the freeloaders. They the PAYING club members would be about to work on their badges. Sounds fair to me    O0

I was one of those freeloaders at one point!

Roseybud333

Quote from: Anonymous_Cheat on October 26, 2005, 05:50:20 PM

Something tells me that will never happen LOL But it's a good thought  O0

Motley

Quote from: HollyDazed on October 26, 2005, 05:48:23 PM
i love hearts

I love chocolate chip ice cream, pogo, nascar, and wrestling and I have none of those right now.

PogoNutz

I've heard it is all a plot to get microsoft interested in buying them out.  They figure microsoft would relate to a site that crashes when it is most needed.   lol

SweetGirl200405

ill be so mad if pogo resets the stella sweeper stats..im almost to my first badge in there..lol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview