Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

LlamaLove

Quote from: holly312 on October 26, 2005, 05:49:33 PM
LMFAO LLama!!!!! Martha stewart LOL. no kidding we should of done the badges 1st.  >:D

Agreed.  Being responsible sucks!

(Grabs fuzzy blanket, pops thumb in mouth, and heads for the corner to pout until she can resume badge-getting)

ClingFree

Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 26, 2005, 05:51:56 PM
I've heard it is all a plot to get microsoft interested in buying them out.  They figure microsoft would relate to a site that crashes when it is most needed.   lol

Lmao!!!

sxybamabit

holly222

Anyone else having problems?  I cant get the pogo page to load.......... :'(

pogohatesme

ohhh wonder what the record is for most posts in 1 topic lol......can we get a figure on that cause we may just beat it with pogo down lol

sxybamabit

Lish

how did I know everyone would be here when I couldn't get on Pogo? ;D

LlamaLove

Wonder how long we can grow this thread until Pogo gets back up?  lol

SexySagittarian

I'm scared. I don't think I can go on without pogo...sometimes....occasionally.....but LOST is a repeat tonight! What do other people do in this situation? :'(

holly312

well i suppose i Should go see what hubbys doing, Thanks pogo!!! ;D

beanie

Right in the middle of Aces up and screen went black in half the graphics- I thought wow that is really weird - next thing you know - poof - off I was and still can't get back in- I'm so glad I finished all my badges -hopefully it doesnt reset it all and have to start over.  Bingo was a tough one today.  ::)

patandmegan

I might have to interact with my hubby - he'd be shocked because the only way he can talk to me in the evenings is to log on to pogo. :D

Pat

greenflash

I keep getting the Web Site Not Responding Page. I tried on both computers. I can go to all other sites, but not Pogo.  >:(

LlamaLove

Quote from: pogohatesme on October 26, 2005, 05:53:35 PM
ohhh wonder what the record is for most posts in 1 topic lol......can we get a figure on that cause we may just beat it with pogo down lol

Hehehehe.  Great minds think alike! 

sxybamabit

zipper

Lish

ClingFree

Okay .. parking my bronchitis butt on the couch with some Nyquil ... Gl with Pogo everyone and have a great evening!

galaxy2010

me to >:( trying to get up in the ranks and cant >:( >:( :'(

beanie

Wow wee - look how many people are on here tonight - that is totally amazing.  See how important this website is-  pogo goes down and everyone flocks here for answers or reassurance hehe.  Got to luv it.  You guys are the best.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview