This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

High Stakes Pool Help

Started by MTizFoShiz,

Previous topic - Next topic

MTizFoShiz

I Downloaded the Pool cheat and the direstions say to open the pogo game then the program then click search windows???? where is this or what am i doing wrong????? Please help thanks

chitownluver

Was hoping you received a response to this ? as i have the same problem.   Only indication i receive from the program is "pool room not found - Idle".  Is nice to know that it knows it is registered, however.  Have tried deleting and reinstalling and achieved same results (including the program knowing that it is registered).  Have windows xp, java 2 v1.4-2_03.  Don't have any probs with any other other autos except this one?  Any hints?

Gerald

That aimer is being reworked as far as I know to play pool for you. I tried it for the trial a long time ago and it didn't work to good for me either. So I guess we'll have to wait for the auto pool player to come out

bubblegum

if you need help with a pool badge, I'm game.  I can lose to ya.

chitownluver

The description of Rack'em on badgehelper.com states the pool aimer works great, but is being modified to completely auto play for you vs. just aiming.  Is this true that the seller is aware the program does not work properly, but will still sell it?  I find that hard to believe and hope it is not true, although I might add my emails have not been returned.

foxx

Quote from: chitownluver on December 03, 2005, 02:05:27 PM
The description of Rack'em on badgehelper.com states the pool aimer works great, but is being modified to completely auto play for you vs. just aiming.  Is this true that the seller is aware the program does not work properly, but will still sell it?  I find that hard to believe and hope it is not true, although I might add my emails have not been returned.

It never completely played the game for you.  It has always been just an aimer.  And mine works fine.

Gerald

Quote from: foxx on December 03, 2005, 02:11:36 PM
Quote from: chitownluver on December 03, 2005, 02:05:27 PM
The description of Rack'em on badgehelper.com states the pool aimer works great, but is being modified to completely auto play for you vs. just aiming. Is this true that the seller is aware the program does not work properly, but will still sell it? I find that hard to believe and hope it is not true, although I might add my emails have not been returned.

It never completely played the game for you. It has always been just an aimer. And mine works fine.
No it didn't, but soon I hope they will have the auto for pool done. Says Dec on the site who knows.

chitownluver

I wasnt insinuating I purchased the program thinking it was an autoplay.  I purchased the program knowing it was just an aimer but have been unable to get the program to work as stated previously, only receiving the unable to find histakes pool, idle message.  Also the instruction stating "scan windows" does not make sense as that option never appears.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview