This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quick Quack help

Started by Mommylov1216,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mommylov1216

Anyone else having problems getting the game to load? I have tried several times, even restarted and nothing. I click on a room or play now and it just wont load. Any suggestions?

pogohatesme

does anything at all happen?  When my popup blocker was on it wouldn't open the game rooms either.  When I first tried this morning I got a "cripes" error.  I just closed my browser, opened a new one, and it loaded right up.

mama_bear30

i can't download it . says download will be back in a hour or so . is there some problem with the program is that why it is down

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

reload39

i played 60 games and won only 2,played fast and slow why am i only winning 2 games out of 60???

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

reload39

oscar? but won't it be the same one i down loaded the same one i did tonight??

BadgeHelpOscar

reload39

nikki166

For some reason this auto will not work for me. It says: This agent is unable to find the game window for best results make sure that quick quack has completely loaded and the whole game window is clearly visible on your screen before clicking retry.
Browser » Microsoft Internet Explorer
Screen Resolution » 1024x768
Color Depth » 32 bit
Smooth Fonts* » Enabled
Windows XP

Mayhem

Disable "Smooth Fonts"

You can do that by :

1) "right clicking" your desktop and select "properties"
2) click on the "appearance" tab
3) click on the "effects" button
4) "uncheckmark" the top 2 boxes
5) click "ok" then "apply"

Close and reload the game
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

silvrcraze

I was having a problem this morning getting a room to open.  I would click the play now button on top and it would do nothing and freeze up that window.  I had to close and reopen and it kept doing it in the topics tab until I clicked on he 20's tab and then chose a room at the bottom.

nikki166

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

bigeasy37

hello  oscar , just checking to see if you had gotten my paypal payment for the new game , i know paypal was down for a little while. just checking. thanks for all your great auto's & glad your still here.  my email is listed as domepatrolsaints@hotmaI.com

thanks again   

BadgeHelpOscar

Nothing yet. I am getting receipts that are about 4 hours old now....Good old paypal....

bigeasy37

ok np at alll   take your time i know it will be there by tom.  you have always been good at getting me the codes as well as othr peoples. thanks alot again.

earl

TRACII

I cannot for the life of me get this auto to work!

) Operating system (Windows XP)
2) Browser (I tried IE & Firefox)
3) Color setting (32 bit)
4) Screen resolution (1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked  (Unchecked)
6) What Java you are using  (Sun Java build 1.5.0_04-b05)
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program
The program will open stating "Please start Quick Quack in your browser) and the lil pop up box comes up saying "this agent is unable to find the game window..."  
If I click "retry" it moves the program below my game window and that states "found browser game window"
But nothing happens.
I have tried starting the program first, then the browser also, to no avail.

Any ideas?  My hand is sore from hunting these duckies on my own!!  :'(

BadgeHelpOscar

Best thing to do is email me a screenshot (.bmp) of exactly what happens

Snarechick

I was getting that at first.

I just had to have the game window loaded, open the auto, move the auto out of the game window, then quickly click the game window before the auto gave me the message box. 

Perhaps it's just that easy...I always hope that it is. ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview