PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 06:52:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Highest streak in Quack

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

Hi all!  I'm totally addicted to Quack...and just curious...what's your longest streak of ducks?  I'm currently 2nd place for the hour and 3rd place for 24 hours with a streak of 97 ducks!

Jewel

BadgeHelpOscar

You can make over 100 consistently with the new quick quack cheat call quack attack
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

*Angel*

I had one of 75 early this morning.  No autos here...  :-[

cathyl1226

Lish

thebratdog25

okay can some one tell em the glintch in the stupid game ducks  i have 8 peopel with the 3rd badge and no one will tlak thanks from dog

Morgan

Well I was able to get 101 on my own, when I tried the Auto... it wouldnt get passed 24 for me

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

leeanne172

I don't use autos, so far my streak is 75 ducks but my current goal is 100 ;)

pogohatesme

*Angel*

Cody

PogoNutz

101 without the auto (need pogo to release another game first so I get my 2fer) :)

harland

bobby

Torn2pieces

jrp

420joel

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview