PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:16:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Highest streak in Quack

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

Snarechick

I just finished playing the game (it's ADDICTING!)-

101 four times by hand, it took me awhile to break 100.

Good job, Caroline O0

caroline196

JENNY28

LaundryLady

101 without the auto.   Another one of those "just one more" games, LOL

wildcat

JENNY28

i just got to rank 10 yipee 1st badge outta the way  O0

QueenofSaturn

I usually get streaks of 50, but never over 90.........just can't seem to get the hang of that game...... :-[

tmonsteriii

Nymphy

I got 60  O0
Ohhhh yeahhhh, Im back, no one remembers me, but I love this site and I love reading all the interesting ppl that help out others. Keep up the good work.
@~~>~

silvrcraze

I got 101 without the auto.  I'm halfway through rank 5 and already bored with it.

Nymphy

I cant get the Quack Auto to work. I have the window up infront of me, I have the auto infront of it, it says found window but then sits there. What am I doing wrong?

Snarechick

Is the auto completely outside of the game window?  Did you click back on the game window?

At first I couldn't get mine to do anything, it would just sit there.  I then realized I had to have the game window opened, open the auto, move the auto so it is not touching the game window, and then quickly click on the game window so it was on top.  Then the auto would work just fine.

I don't know if that's what is going on with yours, but it could be. ???

Nymphy

I will go and try now. I was doing everything the same way the other autos work. Hmm, let me try one more time.

liebe_angel

101 without auto, i am at rank 5 and bored with the game!

Spooks

My best is 98 with and without the auto. Only on rank 3 though.

BlueStarGirl

102 Streak ( that should be a badge, like poppazoppa 36 chain)

Rank 7  atm

ClingFree

100 streak .... no Auto ... and rank 7 ... This is another game my 7 year old adores  ..   >:D

WonderMom

101 without the auto and I'm currently at rank 9.  I think my eyes are permanently crossed though.

justahumping

rank 3  and just 27 for me. lol  I think it is time for the auto now,  that or a 6 year old

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview