This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Highest streak in Quack

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

I just upped my last streak to 102, and now I am currently on Rank 12 ( and oh yea i still do not use an auto)

*Angel*

I have a 6-year old and I have to say that he really likes this game, and that is expected.   :)  He has special needs, and this is actually educational for him because it is helping him with his numbers.  Go figure.    :D

justahumping

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on November 15, 2005, 05:10:47 PM
You can make over 100 consistently with the new quick quack cheat call quack attack

ok. time for the cheat for me.  100??????? I have not been able to get up to 30.

Momof5

99 all by myself...I really like this game...been a long time since I have been able to say that, lol O0

Tracey

xxDragonGoddessxx

hallowkween

how come they don't tell us how much progress we've made, for seeing how close we are to the next rank.... :-\

caroline196

they do,click on the duck that moves along at the bottom and it shows you there O0

BoredNItaly

Highest I have gotten by hand is 88 But with a auto (sorry) not puchased here got me a 104 and moved me 7 ranks in 1 day   WOOOHOOOO

Scarlette

101 for me with the auto and proud of it.... O0  and I love the auto it's shoots those duckies down like crazy.....

hallowkween

Quote from: BoredNItaly on November 17, 2005, 11:21:27 PM
Highest I have gotten by hand is 88 But with a auto (sorry) not puchased here got me a 104 and moved me 7 ranks in 1 day   WOOOHOOOO

where can you buy Other autos?

Scarlette

www.badgehelp.com....the best autos are on that website and I would not buy from any other site. :) :)

BoredNItaly

sorry I cant post that information.........But they have awesome auto's here

leeanne172

knothead

I have hit 100 by hand still haven't used an auto on this game and am 48% to 7

chez1

BlueFrog

96 for me so far. Grrrrrrrr  >:D  ;D I don't like this game :P and as soon as I get the first badge, then I'll quit. I see toooo many ducks after playing it.

Homer

I used to love playing Duck Hunt. I keep waiting for that big stupid dog to laugh when you break your chain. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview