This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Highest streak in Quack

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

leeanne172

got to 101 last night finally, was thrilling LOL .. 85% to rank .. um 6 I think, can't remember where I am in that game now  ::)

Cody

persistence

I have gotten to 94 so far(without an auto)...but gonna get that thing REAL SOON.  I was wondering about the game progress too...thanks caroline196 for that info....See ya'll...like I always say..THIS PLACE AND THE PEOPLE ARE THE BEST.   ENJOY

harland

102 just about rank 9 without the auto, growing very tired of playing. might be auto buying time. lol.
8)

themathfairy

I got 99 without the auto- I am to broke to buy any of them right now- maybe next year I will be able to get a few.  I am only on rank 3 - I just started playing it today.

adamsmom

:o   i got to 101 after playing for 3 hours straight.....it definitely seems like this game is NOT worth the time it takes to move up thru the rankings.... :P

cranky

mine was 97 i cann't play this game for that long i just buckled down and got the auto no way i can get 6 mil tickets by  myself ::) :'(

Momof5

I have can now join the 101 club (with no auto!)  I love this game O0

SexySagittarian

I got to 101 the other day without the auto. But I bought the auto today and first game played I got 102 ;D O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview