PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:11:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quick Quack Help

Started by catfishnoodler,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishnoodler

I purchased Quick Quack before the new update. I deleted it and redownloaded it but now it says I have to register it again. I dont have a copy of the reciept in my email but I can see on pay pal where I bought it. So can i send that page as my reciept? My code to register is the same as the first time I did. Does that make a difference too?

Country Lady

Mine let me enter the old password and it worked.
But to answer you question, right mouse click on your paypal receipt and copy it, then paste it into the email to badgehelp.
On their web site it tells you how to re-register if you have lost your codes or programs.
Country Lady

stamper4000

I finally Got my Quack Attack to work, but noticed that there is no send button when in chat mode. Anyone else notice the same?

MiraStarr

On the newest version the "send" button is on the far right side.  It's right beside the chat box where you type what you want to say.  You should have version 1.1 of QuackAttack.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview