PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:49:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ok, the new pogo rainy day spider solitaire SPIDER FIGHTER 3.5 cheat is ready

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

*** 12/23/05 UPDATE Rainy Day Spider Solitaire auto SpiderFighter version 3.5 has been released. It now DOES NOT USE the Free Column. In a few days we will make an option where you can use the free column. It wins very nicely on EASY. Email me with comments. The new 3.5 will have a 7 letter code so if you bought it before, email me your receipt and your new cod

http://jackpotspin.com/spider/SpiderFighter.exe
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Tina123

New auto works perfectly. Plays game and does NOT stall, also did not use free column or 2 free cells.
Excellent work. Thanks..

ME4SPADES_

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Pogo_cheater

Homer

Thunder

I sent in to replacecode@aol.com for the new updated spider and it came back saying The following addresses had permanent fatal errors . can you tell me what I can do to get my password . I know I didn't send to maney emails because I only sent a email when i get a update or if I am buying a new auto. thank you for any help

Homer

BadgeHelpOscar

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use IE as a default browser to fall back on if a program doesn't work for you. How can you download Mozilla firefox and then sit there and go "Gee, why does this not work in my browser??!?!" 95% of the world uses IE. Computers come by default with IE. Why would you download Spider and then be baffled why it doesn't work? For the future: If you ever run something or visit a site and it doesn't work.....USE IE!!!!!! it happens to me all the time because I use Avant.

BadgeHelpOscar

bigeasy37

TY SO MUCH OSCAR & JOSHUA. THIS AUTO ROCKS. &  BOY WAS THE REPLACEMENT CODE SENT BACK TO ME SPEEDY FAST. GOTTA LOVE THOSE GUYS. YALL ROCK  & MERRY CHRISTMAS. 

Thunder

hi oscar. could you please read my last post. it is on the first page. is there another email address i can send my code to because i dont know why it came back with The following addresses had permanent fatal errors . thank you

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview