This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rainy Day Spider Solitaire

Started by ~Ãutolovér~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Ãutolovér~

Is anyone having problems winning games with spider fighter 3.5? I put the auto on today and lost 20/20 games, I tried lowering the thinking time it didn't help, i tried playing on easy still didn't win any games, I tried all the hints/settings on the download page and nothing works, it just keeps losing games, it said an update would be out to be able to choose to use the bonus column but it hasn't yet, maybe using the free cells could help win the game too, the auto doesn't use them,  :-[

Ps: Please update Spider fighter  :-\ :)

ElitePirate

Hmmm...I have trouble with getting it to work at all... lol
We need your system specs, or we cant figure out whats wrong...that would be:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

For me, this is

1) Windows XP Pro
2) Mozilla Firefox
3) 32 bit
4) 1024x768
5) Unchecked
6) Sun
7) Nothing happens  >:(
PS
NEVER willing to use Internet Explorer just for an auto to work... sorry, make 'em for both

pogohatesme

1) Windows XP Pro
2) Mozilla Firefox
3) 32 bit
4) 1024x768
5) Unchecked
6) Sun
7) Nothing happens  >:(
PS
NEVER willing to use Internet Explorer just for an auto to work... sorry, make 'em for both
[/b]

Don't know if that is your problem but it maybe....Have you atleast tried it in IE to see if it will work on not before complaining about it?  Also have you tried using MSVM instead of Sun?

Country Lady

I am pretty sure these autos are wrote for IE, if they work on firefox then that is great also.  So far they work on both for me.  O0

cranky

~Ãutolovér~

Cranky, can I ask whats your % of wins with Spider fighter and what are u playing it on easy or normal please?

pogohatesme

Did you check the settings on your auto to see if it gives you the option to play the bonus cells or not?  I was thinking they changed the game to give you the options because there was a challgene where you couldn't use the bonus cells.......

~Ãutolovér~

The latest auto I downloaded didn't have the option to choose to use the bonus cell, it just doesn't use them at all.

Chargerfan

Where can I locate version 3.5 I only found versions 1.3 and 2.0 which I downloaded today with no luck. I still keep getting the fatal error after 1 game. Can someone post the link to the 3.5 version?

thanks!

Country Lady

www.badgehelp.com
try clicking on the settings and see if there isn't a place to disable the extra cell
I completed that challenge without the helper

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview