This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NBA

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

WTG to Kobe Bryant...scored 81 points in a game against the Raptors last night making him 2nd in all time scoring behind only Wilt Chamgerlain's 100 point game.  Here's a great article on it..and I'm sure this guy is right....people are gonna start criticizing everything he didn't do, instead of giving him "props" for what he did....oh well....I think it's great! O0

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AjNs2RoaI_ZuDZIEE8PVrbO8vLYF?slug=dw-kobe012206&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

bobby

never liked kobe never will although 81 points is something

bobby

what happened to that guarenteed win for the pistons? they are 2 seconds away from losing

Go Cavs!

Yep, the Jinx came out from Rasheed's mouth.. Cavaliers EVEN the series..

Guaran-sheed!

QuoteCLEVELAND (AP) -- The Detroit Pistons will win Game 4 -- guaran-Sheed.

One day after an 86-77 loss to the Cavaliers cut Detroit's series lead in half, forward Rasheed Wallace, the irrepressible motor mouth from the Motor City, boldly declared the Pistons would win Game 4.

On top of that, Wallace proclaimed the best-of-seven series over.

"I know we're going to win it," Wallace said sitting on the scorer's table following Sunday practice at Quicken Loans Arena. "We're going to bust their (butt). Tomorrow night is the last game here in this building for this year."

Sheesh, Sheed. Anything else big fella?

GO CAVS! Cavs will win the series..

hades

i cant help but think rasheed is jim favorite basketball player  :))

hades

Go Cavs!

Spurs are in the BRINK! I hate them.

Blu

Quote from: jim1975 on May 15, 2006, 11:23:47 PM
Quote from: pogohatesme on January 23, 2006, 06:59:02 AM
WTG to Kobe Bryant...scored 81 points in a game against the Raptors last night making him 2nd in all time scoring behind only Wilt Chamgerlain's 100 point game.  Here's a great article on it..and I'm sure this guy is right....people are gonna start criticizing everything he didn't do, instead of giving him "props" for what he did....oh well....I think it's great! O0

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AjNs2RoaI_ZuDZIEE8PVrbO8vLYF?slug=dw-kobe012206&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
Kobe da man. One of the best ever to step onto a bastetball court
I'm scared and shocked to type this...but I agree with Jim.  :o

hades

any good player can get hot and take a bunch of shots and score that many points.

Blu

Quote from: hades on May 16, 2006, 08:10:18 AM
any good player can get hot and take a bunch of shots and score that many points.
Then why's only Wilt scored more?

hades

just how many shots kobe took. jordan never scored that much but does that make kobe better then him?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on May 16, 2006, 09:06:44 AM
just how many shots kobe took. jordan never scored that much but does that make kobe better then him?

Kobe had 46 shot attempts, making 28. Of those 46 attempts, 13 were 3 pointers. He made 7. He had 20 free throw attemps, making 18. He also had 2 assists in a total of 42 mins (41:56... round up). 2 other teammates in double digits.

Wilt Chamberlain had 63 field goal attemps, making 36. Free throws: 28 out of 32. 4 other teammates scored in double digits.

I don't know Jordan's stats from his 63 point Playoff game.

bobby

jordan never scored more than 69 i think but he would consistantly put up 50+ point games

hades

awesome players do a lot that stand out...like jordan or bill russel or even magic johnson and larry bird. to me kobe hasnt done much to stand out like that to be labeled awesome.

Go Cavs!

I can't wait til i see Pistons and Spurs losing the series!! I want both of them outttttttt! GO CAVS AND MAVS!

hades

who you think will win between them?

hades

im not even a piston fan but it was funny how they came back to win after so many said they were done.

Go Cavs!

Miami Heat should be all the way. Shaq's 4th ring, Gary Payton and Alonzo Mourning will win their first ring. Too bad Karl Malone didnt get one. If he did not walk away last year trying out San Antonio, he would have gotten a ring. Gregg Popovich was interested of getting Malone trying him a chance to win a ring with the Spurs. But he decided to retire. Maybe still having trouble with his knee.

hades

hm wonder if the pistons will shut down shaq like they did when he was a laker

Go Cavs!

Heat leads the series 1-0.. i voted that Heat will win it on Game 6.

Dallas has home first against Phoenix. Dallas baby!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview