This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Any Tips?

Started by Spice It Up,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spice It Up

I have been doing the challenge for the premium badge in lottso... you know the one where you have to get 15 super lottso cards and finish them. I use to get them all the time, and now since I activated this challenge I flat out suck... any one have any tips on what you do to get them. I am sure it is the same way that I do it, but just doesn't seem to work. I am just sick of it and want to get it done. lol. Any tips would be great!! Thanks!

Mary

how i got mine i went up one side every game to get sl then just played sl to finish got sl every game took about 18 games to finish hope it helps gl  O0

Fluffy756

Don't play in team Lottso play in the other one I found it I got one everytime. I wait get all the numbers mark on one side then the SL would come down would mark Sl (just left the other cards alone until I know I was cover for SL.....

fluffy

Jonathan

I got it in no time. Heres what you do:

To get a super lotso card you have to clear one whold side of the board. To do this save your scratches (cards ready to be scratched), then when you have all of the cards on one side ready to be scratched scratch them, and almost every time a super will drop in

I hope this helps good luck......

SaintHiρρo

Also, I haven't tried this old trick in a long time but I remember at one point in Lottso's history, if you had a SuperLottso card but couldn't fill it all up, you can leave the room BEFORE the game is over and wait a few seconds before coming back to that same room and when the next game start, you would have the SuperLottso card waiting for you from round 1. I don't know if this still works but it's worth a shot!

Jonathan

wow, didnt know that one saint I will have to try that myself...

pogohatesme

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 07, 2006, 09:32:25 AM
Also, I haven't tried this old trick in a long time but I remember at one point in Lottso's history, if you had a SuperLottso card but couldn't fill it all up, you can leave the room BEFORE the game is over and wait a few seconds before coming back to that same room and when the next game start, you would have the SuperLottso card waiting for you from round 1. I don't know if this still works but it's worth a shot!

Hmm....thanks for the tip...might have to try that out sometime

Spice It Up

Thank you all so much for the tips, i will give that a try. I haven't been on for awhile due to a tragic accidental death of my precious baby puppy, (my Christmas present). Kinda interesting how an animal can bring that much sadness when it passes on, especially when she was just a baby and you were just getting to know her. UUUgggggghhh!

Anyway, I will give these tips a try and see if I can get this badge over with. Thanks again!!

wattsmyname

So sorry for your loss.
Good luck on your lottso challenge

Spice It Up

Thank you Watts, that is very nice of you to say.

The tips are working too, thanks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview