This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

TIP for premium badge album owners

Started by sonic126,

Previous topic - Next topic

sonic126

First before you get to excited this Tip is nothing super special just thought I would share in case we have some new premium badge album owners.

TIP:  If your days left are getting low and you have not started your premium badge progress yet, you can choose a different premium badge in the same album, then go back and choose the badge you wanted to get and the days left will reset to 13.

sorry if this is obvious :)) just thought I would POST a premium badge tip to help out new owners now go get em!!

sonic

pogohatesme

Umm....you do know they don't take the preimum badges away if you don't do it in the 14 days right.....just let it expire and then  start it over again.......or just pick a differnt one to do....

sonic126

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 21, 2006, 05:08:23 PM
Umm....you do know they don't take the preimum badges away if you don't do it in the 14 days right.....just let it expire and then  start it over again.......or just pick a differnt one to do....

Lol I do know this, just wanted to share because I like to have the premium badge there ready for me.

Like I said nothing super speacial but wanted to share that you can reset your 13 days message.  Guess it is a Moot point afterall. but hey now we got a place we can post premium badge album tips  :D

bobby

the payday badge is one where you can just get the scratch the cards and start over O0

smokyrain

Quote from: bobby on February 21, 2006, 05:15:28 PM
the payday badge is one where you can just get the scratch the cards and start over O0

Yes Thank god it works that way lol. Would be at it awhile otherwise. I like the game but not that much.

Mary

Helen

I hit new game after getting all the scratch off cards too!!  O0

PunkInDrublic

I kept hitting new game until I found one that had all 4 scratch cards easily accessible.. scratched them, hit new game,then hit replay hand. Had the payday freecell badge in about 15 minutes  spg.gif

bobby

i found a real easy way to get the first class badge too..... use the auto ;D .. just set it and forget it

Bree

knightrider13195

Fluffy756

Wonderland if you going to do that badge today you can also do the other badge 300 rabbits.
fluffy

sonic126

Ok you all convinced to buy the new premium badge album LOL
sonic

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview