PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 04:25:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

This is from Pogo~~~~~

We are aware that many players are getting a "You are currently prevented from playing this game." message in the temporary challenge rooms for Dice Derby and World Class Solitaire. Our engineers are investigating the issue. In the meantime, please use a non-temporary room to complete your challenges.

disneyland lady

Squid

I wish I got as much of a kick out of that as Dis does.  What am I missing?  Non-temporary = permanent?  lol

essybee

They don't make it easy  coffee.gif
I ended up choosing the play with people in dice derby and got in after all the time getting the message ..
Only on a POGO Wednesday , well maybe not  only Wednesday  blink.gif

MsMissy

I finally got too play Dice derby , & I choose a room with no 1 in it. go figure , its Pogo LOL   at least I got it done for this week.  coffee.gif

MsMissy

I sure need  help.gif with Letters from Nowhere this week. Can someone  please do this badge for me. My helper doesn't work, just tried it.   sad.gif   hi11.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on August 18, 2014, 06:34:21 AM
I sure need  help.gif with Letters from Nowhere this week. Can someone  please do this badge for me. My helper doesn't work, just tried it.   sad.gif   hi11.gif

I'll help with your badge............Lettery was just updated--so all should go well.  but then again things change.... giggle2.gif

MsMissy

Oh THANK YOU Yoming2, now I don't have to worry about 1 of them as I wont be on probably tomorrow . I have to go for a test at Dr;s & today drink some icky stuff till gone & cant eat till after tomorrow when test is done.  IM so hungry now!!!   

Squid

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on August 18, 2014, 01:49:13 PM
Oh THANK YOU Yoming2, now I don't have to worry about 1 of them as I wont be on probably tomorrow . I have to go for a test at Dr;s & today drink some icky stuff till gone & cant eat till after tomorrow when test is done.  IM so hungry now!!!   

Well me too...hungry that is.........I developed an infected tooth.....emergency center on Thursday...on Penicillin and vicodin for 10 days....mouth is numb and upset tummy.  so lots of crackers and 7-up.   I am so tired of not feeling well...I ain't used to being stranded on the couch for this long.   swear2.gif

MsMissy

OH so sorry to hear about your tooth, but glad you got somemedicine to take care of your problem. get well soon . I no what you mean by being tired of not feeling well.  sad.gif    My test came out just great &i m so happy about that 1 & yes it was to check for Colon cancer  as my dad passed away from it & 1 of my twin brothers had it, but beat it & is still alive. take care my friend.  embrace.gif

snowflower

snap20

Anyone available to help me this weekend? Please? 2 badges, they are:

The Puck's Peak badge from this week

and

Yahtzee Party
Party Time Badge
Roll 5 Yahtzees this week! (Free Play and Super Yahtzees do not count)

pammer

Quote from: snap20 on September 05, 2014, 01:43:56 PM
Anyone available to help me this weekend? Please? 2 badges, they are:

The Puck's Peak badge from this week

and

Yahtzee Party
Party Time Badge
Roll 5 Yahtzees this week! (Free Play and Super Yahtzees do not count)
I can just send info.

roadwarrior

I need help with tri peaks.  It's a tri peaks M&M badge-reach the 3x multiplier 8 times.  Please?  Thanks
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 06, 2014, 06:32:10 AM
I need help with tri peaks.  It's a tri peaks M&M badge-reach the 3x multiplier 8 times.  Please?  Thanks
Both of us are unable to win this badge using the BW program. Not enough people have reported a problem with it.

Both Road and I experience a "Put mouse on S in Score, which we do, but the program does not recognized the S in our Score.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 06, 2014, 06:32:10 AM
Let me try, RW.  I don't recall having a problem with the auto.  If I have the same issue as Joe describes, I'll let you know.  Send your info, I'll try

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview