Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on December 01, 2014, 06:32:57 AM
Need , help this week as I will have no Internet after tomorrow. My puter will be at the Trailer my Son bought for me to live in. It will be a few days before they come out to put in internet & phone.  Yoming2, im asking you for your help. 

Gotcha covered Missy Poo..............        weather38.gif    winter31.gif    winter20.gif

MsMissy

Oh I do      for all the help you have been giving me.   tumbsup.gif    winter20.gif 

gigi

I need help please.............. it's RISK in the starter album............. If anyone could help me with this awful game I would be so happy, I'd call it a Christmas miracle Xmas Tree

Yoming 2

Quote from: gigi on December 10, 2014, 11:38:13 AM
I need help please.............. it's RISK in the starter album............. If anyone could help me with this awful game I would be so happy, I'd call it a Christmas miracle Xmas Tree

send me pm and let me know info.....I will check it out.   elf2.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: gigi on December 10, 2014, 11:38:13 AM

You now have this badge....didn't take too long.. elf2.gif

Squid

gigi

For sure Squid, she is the best...... little does she know I asked for another favor LOL.
And thank you Yoming2, you are fantastic  cheerleading.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: gigi on December 10, 2014, 06:59:39 PM
For sure Squid, she is the best...... little does she know I asked for another favor LOL.
And thank you Yoming2, you are fantastic  cheerleading.gif

shy12.gif     Does this make me a best fantastic miracle??????

And I will try for the other badge too just so I can be the best, best, fantastic miracle.... elf2.gif   

Yoming 2

Quote from: gigi on December 10, 2014, 06:59:39 PM
And thank you Yoming2, you are fantastic  cheerleading.gif

You now have both badges.....Risk #2 is finished.   hi11.gif

Squid

I can answer that.... YES, Yoming, you are a best fantastic miracle!

MsMissy

I also can say Yoming2 is the best. I just want to  Thank her for doing my badges this week & many weeks lately, as I have moved into a Senior trailer park now. Just got a lot of things to put away & pictures to put n wall. Got my Internet back & a phone line, Whoopee!!, but haven't had much time to be online. busy busy LOL  My Son is paying for internet & phone & basic cable. Im paying him rent. but not what the trailer space  really is ,as I live on a fixed income. anyway,  we have some great people in here & for me I rate  Yoming2 as fantastic  person too.   Im sure I will need help again as I don't have any helpers & cant afford to buy them.

sandyhook

If anyone  needs help with badges I can help ~ I have helped a lot on here before.
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

gigi

Quote from: Yoming 2 on December 10, 2014, 09:14:39 PM

shy12.gif     Does this make me a best fantastic miracle??????

And I will try for the other badge too just so I can be the best, best, fantastic miracle.... elf2.gif   

Yep, you earned BEST BEST for sure, and much more.  Thank you, you have no idea of how happy I am, even with the flu
jester.gif

Joe C

All this helping of people makes me happy!

A new computer is arriving today, which will make it even easier to help my buddies here!

beer11.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

Quote from: Joe C on December 12, 2014, 10:14:01 AM
All this helping of people makes me happy!

A new computer is arriving today, which will make it even easier to help my buddies here!

beer11.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif

santamail.gif happy21.gif Good for you Joe C!!

MsMissy

I need  help.gif this week again. especially with Lotto Express,    hi11.gif   coffee.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on December 15, 2014, 06:41:42 AM
I need  help.gif this week again. especially with Lotto Express,    hi11.gif   coffee.gif

Ask and ye shall receive.................will grant you this wish and do your badges Ms Missy.... elf2.gif xmas6.gif Xmas Tree  xmas5.gif

MsMissy

oh my goodness, I was reading & saw a post in here. I just want to say                 THANK YOU   Yoming2, for offering to do them. Yippee!!    LOL   happy21.gif

Joe C

I am also available for assistance.

It is good being back to two computers!
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

A Big   THANK YOU too Yoming2, for getting my badges this week.  happy21.gif Xmas Tree                                                     

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview