This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

Could I get some  help.gif on the badges for this Wednesday.   PLease,     coffee.gif   elf2.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on March 08, 2015, 06:25:16 AM
Could I get some  help.gif on the badges for this Wednesday.   PLease,     coffee.gif   elf2.gif

Will help if it's o.k. 

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on March 08, 2015, 06:25:16 AM
As always, I can help.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

Ok Yoming2, ill take you up on your help for badges, so Joe can help someone else. I thank you both for  offering to help as usual.  hi11.gif    coffee.gif

MsMissy

I just want to   Thank  Yoming 2, for doing my badges for me this week & my personals also.   tumbsup.gif   cheerleading.gif

MsMissy

I could use some Help for this weeks challenges, as I don't have any helpers b& they are both hard games to play by hand for me.  6_6.gif    hi11.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on March 16, 2015, 06:27:31 AM
I could use some Help for this weeks challenges, as I don't have any helpers b& they are both hard games to play by hand for me.  6_6.gif    hi11.gif

Will do the badges for you........ tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Yoming2, I do THANK YOU for doing this weeks badges for me, as I have to go to a Dentist on Wednesday & that will take some time.  g10.gif   tumbsup.gif   coffee.gif

MsMissy

I do     for doing my weekly & personnals for me, Yoming2.       cheerleading.gif

essybee

Could any one tell me the best countries in BCA to find the hint icon, I can not get past seven findings since last Wednesday ,  help.gif (smile)

MsMissy

Once again, im asking for Help on this weeks challenges, as I no im no good at Spades, especially playing by hand.   sad.gif     hi11.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: essybee on March 23, 2015, 06:12:08 AM
Could any one tell me the best countries in BCA to find the hint icon, I can not get past seven findings since last Wednesday ,  help.gif (smile)

I did the London episode 1 ( with help from BW auto )  ................and even though you have to do the puzzle once you get it done it's a breeze to do over and over...I did badges for 11 people.  I let the auto do the finding---
You need help just yell and I can do it for you........ tumbsup.gif

essybee

Quote from: Yoming 2 on March 23, 2015, 06:51:15 AM
I did the London episode 1 ( with help from BW auto )  ................and even though you have to do the puzzle once you get it done it's a breeze to do over and over...I did badges for 11 people.  I let the auto do the finding---
You need help just yell and I can do it for you........ tumbsup.gif

This is me yelling (smile) I just finished London so many times that I think I live there , I would love the help Thanks  girls22.gif

snowflower

cheesy.gif Thanks, thanks and thanks again Joe C for doing my last weeks challenges!!  dancing16.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: essybee on March 23, 2015, 07:18:36 AM
This is me yelling (smile) I just finished London so many times that I think I live there , I would love the help Thanks  girls22.gif

Badge is all done.......got lucky and found enough in 3 games.      Took about 7 minutes.......... cheesy.gif      tumbsup.gif

essybee

Quote from: Yoming 2 on March 23, 2015, 01:48:40 PM

Badge is all done.......got lucky and found enough in 3 games.      Took about 7 minutes.......... cheesy.gif      tumbsup.gif
Thank you so much I would still be there

snowflower

white flag.gif  Hi Joe C   panic button.gif

Would you be able to do this weeks challenges for me?

SPADES:  Work with your partner to win 210 tricks.

MAKEOVER MADNESS:   Serve 250 customers.

Thanks in advance for anything you can do. SO much appreciated!!

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on March 23, 2015, 03:04:34 PM
white flag.gif  Hi Joe C   panic button.gif

Would you be able to do this weeks challenges for me?

SPADES:  Work with your partner to win 210 tricks.

MAKEOVER MADNESS:   Serve 250 customers.

Thanks in advance for anything you can do. SO much appreciated!!

Of course! tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sue

You Have Helped.

I really need to send a big thank you out to Yoming.

Since I have become sick she has stepped right up with helping me get all my accounts done.

Usually I send her my info on Tuesday and she starts them as soon as she can.

She is fast and efficient and she allows me peace of mind.

Before Yoming started helping me, sandyhook did any badges I couldn't.

We became friends on here and facebook.

She is always here for me and I am here for her.

She still helps on some of the albums and mix-n-match badges.

She has babies(pugs) so she works me into her schedule.

Without you two helping me, I would have fallen apart.

Thank you both so very much!!!

MsMissy

I couldn't have said it any better about Yoming2 & Joe. Both of them have helped me many many times & as I cannot play some of the games by hand & don't have any helpers. They both allow me peace of mind also, as I get stressed out worring whether I can do them or not or just don't do them anymore. Im up in the age now & cannot afford to buy any helpers which makes me upset about badgehelp. I took all of them out .   I only buy the HO games , cause I no I can play them  without a helper. I do Thank them both for there very much needed help.   tumbsup.gif    coffee.gif     Dee

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview