PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 06:01:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on April 13, 2015, 01:49:14 PM
help.gif Joe C  panic button.gif

Can you please do my challenges this week?
Any help at all would be great...
Thanks in advance for anything you can do  dancing16.gif
All done!

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

Quote from: Joe C on April 16, 2015, 07:18:19 PM
All done!

tumbsup.gif

Thanks for doing my challenges and weeklies Joe C  dancing16.gif.  You SO do a wonderful job!!

snowflower

fan2.gif Joe C - Thanks for doing my challenges and weeklies .. You are SO Number 1!! nascar4.gif

aliceinks

Is it too late for someone to  help.gif me with Mahjongg Dimensions? Before you say yes, know I have only 73 of the 400.  bad mood.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: aliceinks on April 28, 2015, 10:47:19 AM
Is it too late for someone to  help.gif me with Mahjongg Dimensions? Before you say yes, know I have only 73 of the 400.  bad mood.gif

Send info.........I'll turn auto on and help you......

aliceinks

Yoming 2

MsMissy

Im late on asking for Help, but Yoming2, will you do my badges for this week??  I think I asked you in a private message a few days ago. Don't no where my mind is this morning as of yet. Havent been up too long. LOL    I quess it is just been too Hot here, only90 yesterday & 88 today & back in the 90's tomorrow. I hope no 1 is still getting Snow yet, if so stay warm.    hi11.gif coffee.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on April 29, 2015, 06:10:15 AM
Im late on asking for Help, but Yoming2, will you do my badges for this week??  I think I asked you in a private message a few days ago. Don't no where my mind is this morning as of yet. Havent been up too long. LOL    I quess it is just been too Hot here, only90 yesterday & 88 today & back in the 90's tomorrow. I hope no 1 is still getting Snow yet, if so stay warm.    hi11.gif coffee.gif

Oh Geez............I thought I answered your PM....just checked and I didn't.   My brain just had a  fart.gif I guess.   I have 3 of your badges done and am working on Sweet Tooth..........................it takes a little while for that one...

Sorry again for not getting back to you............. shy12.gif        bubblegum.gif

Sue

Missy -- Here in Michigan the weather is temperamental.

I still have the heat on in my house.

The older I get, the hotter I get. I generally wear shorts 10 months of the year even when it is snowing.

snowflower

swear2.gif

Still in ski-do suits here in Nova Scotia ... we'd freeze our behinders off. Summer maybe July-August if we're lucky. hysterical.gif

MsMissy

Just a big    to Yoming2, for getting my badges & personals so fast.  WOW!!

Sue & snowflower, keep warm & soon you will have your summers also. I no what very cold weather is like, I grew up in the Snow also.  coffee.gif

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on April 29, 2015, 02:31:27 PM
swear2.gif

Still in ski-do suits here in Nova Scotia ... we'd freeze our behinders off. Summer maybe July-August if we're lucky. hysterical.gif
By the way, this week's challenges are going well. I am able to double up on Sweet Tooth and Poppit.

tumbsup.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Joe C on April 30, 2015, 07:30:03 AM
By the way, this week's challenges are going well. I am able to double up on Sweet Tooth and Poppit.

tumbsup.gif
Woohoo Joe C. You are SO good at this, ty ty ty!!  huh.gif

snowflower

Quote from: MsMissy on April 30, 2015, 06:18:48 AM
Just a big    to Yoming2, for getting my badges & personals so fast.  WOW!!

Sue & snowflower, keep warm & soon you will have your summers also. I no what very cold weather is like, I grew up in the Snow also.  coffee.gif

Thanks for those warm vacation58.gif and cozy words of comfort MsMissy.  This snow and I know each other well ~ hence my name.
And ... I guess that's why they call us the SNOWBIRDS, lol.  huh.gif

snowflower

dancing16.gif Thanking Joe C. for doing my challenges and weeklies! You're SO the BEST!  cheerleading.gif

MsMissy

I need  help.gif with this weeks challenges , especially Undiscovered World with no Hints. That's impossible for me.  Please.  coffee.gif

snowflower

Hi Joe C  white flag.gif

Would you be able to do this weeks challenges for me, please?

Thanks for anything you can do, so very much appreciated!!   dancing16.gif

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on May 05, 2015, 04:27:53 PM
Hi Joe C  white flag.gif

Would you be able to do this weeks challenges for me, please?

Thanks for anything you can do, so very much appreciated!!   dancing16.gif
I have started your weeklies on my second computer. This week is a super fast week for challenges.

tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

I just want to  Thank , Yoming2, on doing my badges  & personals this week.  cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview