Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on August 05, 2015, 05:54:21 AM
Need  help.gif with this weeks badges, please . My computer is acting very funny since yesterday. I think its goona go soon on me . Its so slow loading. Il have puter withdrawal if I cant get online.  sad.gif    coffee.gif

Already have the Pickup badges done for you...........will work on the Bingo one when the rooms clear out a little bit.  I can't stand all the  gg,,way to go,,good job,,etc;   hysterical.gif          tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Ok Yoming2, I    so much for doing them for me. My computer is acting up so badly. Im going to go nuts if it goes out. cannot afford to buy another. Bummer.  crying10.gif   hi11.gif

snowflower

dancing16.gif
Thanking Joe C. again for completing my challenges and weeklies! Not sure what I'd do without you these days, Joe ... you're SO the BEST!!

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on August 06, 2015, 11:36:43 AM
dancing16.gif
Thanking Joe C. again for completing my challenges and weeklies! Not sure what I'd do without you these days, Joe ... you're SO the BEST!!
Thanks. It brings balance to my Pogo playing to help out others.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

I just want to say    to Yoming2, for getting my badges. I don't no what I would do with out such a great friend, who will do my badges without me asking as at times I get to busy to post ahead of time ,cause of going to Drs'  Your AWESOME    tumbsup.gif   hi11.gif   giggle2.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on August 12, 2015, 08:31:29 AM
I just want to say    to Yoming2, for getting my badges. I don't no what I would do with out such a great friend, who will do my badges without me asking as at times I get to busy to post ahead of time ,cause of going to Drs'  Your AWESOME    tumbsup.gif   hi11.gif   giggle2.gif

shy12.gif      dancing16.gif     cheesy.gif     tumbsup.gif     shy12.gif     cat64.gif

Stinkerbell

Just a reminder that we get 3 personal challenges this week!

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 13, 2015, 09:55:11 AM
Just a reminder that we get 3 personal challenges this week!

camera.gif Always on the ball Stinky ...  thanks for sharing!

snowflower

girls22.gif Thanking Joe C. for all his help with Challenges and Weeklies!!  dancing16.gif

MsMissy

Thanks Yoming2, for getting my badges this week & weeklies!  cheerleading.gif   hi11.gif

snowflower

Thanking Joe C. again for all his help with this weeks challenges and weeklies!!   cheerleading.gif

snowflower

girls22.gif
Many thanks again to Joe C. for all his #1 help with Challenges and Weeklies!!  dancing16.gif

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on September 04, 2015, 02:30:22 PM
girls22.gif
Many thanks again to Joe C. for all his #1 help with Challenges and Weeklies!!  dancing16.gif
Joe?  Joe who?  Oh, you mean that nice guy who used to show up every now and then and say hello?  whistle.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on September 04, 2015, 03:07:00 PM
Joe?  Joe who?  Oh, you mean that nice guy who used to show up every now and then and say hello?  whistle.gif
Hello! hi11.gif

MsMissy

I just want to say    for getting my badges this week & weelies, Yoming2.  WTG your awesome LOL   tumbsup.gif   hi11.gif

Joe C

Another week helping people get badges!

And a chance to make fun of Squidward.

hi11.gif

Squid

MsMissy

Am needing  help.gif with this weeks badges as I don't play Majhong Escape at all .   sad.gif    hi11.gif

MsMissy

I just once again want to say    to Yoming2, for doing my badges for me with out me even asking her too.  cheerleading.gif  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview