PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 12:03:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

Yoming2, a big  Thank You for finishing my badges for this week.  I hope you had a nice New Years also. m/f.  Dee

bobby

Can someone help me get this week's solitaire badge? Thanks! I fell behind in 2015  panic button.gif

MsMissy

Yoming2, a big    for all your Help with my badges you have done last year & now another year.  tumbsup.gif  cheerleading.gif  coffee.gif  Your the best friend a person could have.   hi11.gif

snowflower

dancing16.gif  Thanking Joe C. again for all his GREAT challenge help!!  cheerleading.gif

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on January 08, 2016, 12:22:59 PM
dancing16.gif  Thanking Joe C. again for all his GREAT challenge help!!  cheerleading.gif
I am really GREAT at opening up a browser, opening up a program and hitting START.

hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on January 07, 2016, 06:35:42 AM
Yoming2, a big    for all your Help with my badges you have done last year & now another year.  tumbsup.gif  cheerleading.gif  coffee.gif  Your the best friend a person could have.   hi11.gif

Glad to help and the auto says you're welcome also.... giggle2.gif

MsMissy

Just want to say  Thank You to Yoming2, for all the  help.gif you have done for this weeks badges & some extras.  I just love that picture with the cat  looking crosseyed at the butterfly. too funny lol                   IMG]https://i65.tinypic.com/zme243.jpg[/IMG]   I think this is some of us LOL 

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on January 15, 2016, 06:15:50 AM
Just want to say  Thank You to Yoming2, for all the  help.gif you have done for this weeks badges & some extras.  I just love that picture with the cat  looking crosseyed at the butterfly. too funny lol                      I think this is some of us LOL 

MsMissy

Just a Thank You to Yoming2, for getting my badges this week & others.   cheerleading.gif   coffee.gif  hi11.gif  tumbsup.gif

aliceinks

Is there anyone who can finish my games? I have no time to finish this. Be aware, I have not gotten far. ;-)

Squid

I can help you, Alice.  If you send me your info, please activate those badges that need it.  Thanks.

snowflower

dancing16.gif Thanks SO much to Joe C. for finishing my Mahjong Escape Challenge for me. AWESOME!!  cheerleading.gif

bobby

Can someone help me with this week's Sweet Tooth badge? Thanks in advance  dancing16.gif

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on February 16, 2016, 01:53:34 AM
Can someone help me with this week's Sweet Tooth badge? Thanks in advance  dancing16.gif
Send me your data and I will help!
tumbsup.gif

bobby

Joe C

bobby

snowflower

aliceinks

I need help finishing Crosswords and a Sparks..any takers?  help.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: aliceinks on March 01, 2016, 12:14:30 PM
I need help finishing Crosswords and a Sparks..any takers?  help.gif

Send info and I will try and get them done..........crosswords doesn't take long, but the sparks does.........but nothing on my plate just now except finishing up with monkey gems.....so can do..... tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview