This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

dancing16.gif cheerleading.gif Joe C did it again!! Thanks so much for competing my Challenges, you're the BEST Joe!!!  tumbsup.gif cheesy.gif

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on May 18, 2016, 07:18:16 PM
dancing16.gif cheerleading.gif Joe C did it again!! Thanks so much for competing my Challenges, you're the BEST Joe!!!  tumbsup.gif cheesy.gif
I am a man with two powerful computers, a full suite of auto programs on each and a strong desire to give back.

It brings balance to my Pogo playing to help my friends, especially when they might not be able to play as much as my computers can.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

dancing16.gif
Joe C, can you help with tomorrows challenges please?
- Find O Vision and Sparks.
If you can help, I'll PM you my info.
Thanks in advance for anything you can do.

gigi

I can't doooooooooooooooooooo it whaaaaaaa.  I haven't asked for help in a long time and I won't ask now, but I will BEG, Please someone help me with sparks

snowflower

dancing16.gif Thanking Joe C. again for completing my challenges this week!!  huh.gif

C~M

Any one want to play with me to help me get this badge?

S1lent

C~M

C~M

S1lent

Greetings CM and others,

There is another "Rated" Spade challenge...if anyone need help I can provide three players.  Two dummies and a Third player (actually my dummies out played me).

S1lent aka Ken #2

snowflower

huh.gif Guess I won't be doing this one, too much for me, maybe, GL everyone!  dancing16.gif

Joe C

I will be working on Rated Spades badges (Pogo released a Legendary Mix badge with rated spades) in a week or two.

I will probably be quadruple browsing on one computer, so anyone that wants to earn that badge can send me your information. I would like to help everyone that needs help at one time, since this is such a pain in the  ass.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

cheesy.gif

C~M

Quote from: s1lentscream on June 05, 2016, 12:55:30 PM
Greetings CM and others,

There is another "Rated" Spade challenge...if anyone need help I can provide three players.  Two dummies and a Third player (actually my dummies out played me).

S1lent aka Ken #2

Thanks again #2

C~M

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 07, 2016, 10:29:24 AM
Anyone know what this means and how to do it?

It means that instead of only having 3 of certain cards, you have to have 4 of the certain cards to meld and get credit, and you can't use a joker or a 2 as part of the meld.

Example: say you have 3 7s to meld. You won't get credit. Wait until you have 4 7s, then meld it.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 07, 2016, 11:18:12 AM
It means that instead of only having 3 of certain cards, you have to have 4 of the certain cards to meld and get credit, and you can't use a joker or a 2 as part of the meld.

Example: say you have 3 7s to meld. You won't get credit. Wait until you have 4 7s, then meld it.

Ahh, OK, so just start the meld with 4 cards and then I can add to them later?
and thanks.

Stinkerbell

Yoming 2

Just my 2cents--------------if you pick up the whole pile there is usually a whole slew  cards and you can easily meld 4 or more.   bubblegum.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
That is the best way. Double browse...pick up the whole pile (usually under 20 cards remaining).  Then meld just 3 cards plus the 1 from the discard pile...then add 4 from your hand. 

Now if your dummy hand has lots of cards in a certain rank i.e. 5 aces...just discard some of them.  That is why I start playing the dummy hand with about 20 cards remaining.  I could get a total of 10 out of the max of 11.

Well do have a great day.
Ken #2 aka S1lent

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview