PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 06:46:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

Yoming2, just want to say Thank you for getting my badges once again. I tried to send you a message,but dont no if it went through. I justdont get that new messenger, I only seem to beable to send you message when you are online. It is telling me that there is no such person when i put your name on the TO ...line. Yet your name is right under it already.  sad.gif,   hi11.gif

TheLastDodo

Quote from: Yoming 2 on September 03, 2016, 08:35:24 PM
I'll do the badge....I like spades and I play the game by hand and don't use the auto....I get better results playing without using the auto.
You're the bomb! Can't thank you enough for completing them for me!  tumbsup.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: TheLastDodo on September 04, 2016, 03:39:34 PM
You're the bomb! Can't thank you enough for completing them for me!  tumbsup.gif

You're welcome

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on September 04, 2016, 06:04:23 AM
Yoming2, just want to say Thank you for getting my badges once again. I tried to send you a message,but dont no if it went through. I justdont get that new messenger, I only seem to beable to send you message when you are online. It is telling me that there is no such person when i put your name on the TO ...line. Yet your name is right under it already.  sad.gif,   hi11.gif

Been a long week....washing machine busted ( got a new one coming Wed.)..electricity went out again for 6 hours...been edging my front yard...and painting my shutters. 

My advice on the message thingy..............

Just put the first 2-3-4 letters of the person in the space and Do-Not try to put the name using To.    The names will come up and you just click on the right one and type your message.  Try this and see if it works cause that's how I send a message.   

Will talk more later as I am cleaning up my wash room ( gotta take the door off the hinges ) for the washer to fit through....and move some stuff.     cat64.gif
Hope you have a nice holiday.....I'll be having a hot dog I guess.    giggle2.gif

snowflower

dancing16.gif Joe, I'll be away tomorrow and Friday so was wondering if...
you're not carrying too many peeps, can you take me along on the Cherry Dance Challenge, please.
Hey Joe C ... dancing with you sounds like so much fun!!  Hope you can and if not, no worries.
Thanks in advance for anything you can do.

snowflower

dancing16.gif Got the badge! For any or all help .. thank you, thank you and THANK YOU!!!!

snowflower

cheesy.gif dancing16.gif cheerleading.gif
Thanking S1lent for completing my Crossword Ranks!!! YAAAAAAAAA, you're the BEST!!  tumbsup.gif

snowflower

tumbsup.gif hi11.gif cheesy.gif
Thanking S1lent for all your help over the last number of days!!!  girls22.gif
Amazing ... it must've taken many hours and tons of patience to reach the unbelievable progress I see in my account!!  camera.gif
Again, thanks so much, my friend!!  WOW   huh.gif    dancing16.gif

MsMissy

Once again, i want to say Thank You for getting my badges this week.  hi11.gif   tumbsup.gif  cheerleading.gif

snowflower

dancing16.gif  Thanks to S1lent again for all this wonderful help!!   blowkisses.gif

MsMissy

Thanks to Yoming2, for getting the Bloons badge for me. I didnt get credit for hitting those yellow bloons for a few games i played.  cheerleading.gif  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Bloons help here, already helped two. It is super quick with the program.

Bowling is slower, too many strikes lol.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

cheerleading.gif HI Joe C... missed seeing you around!! Welcome back  dancing16.gif

C~M

Quote from: Joe C on November 17, 2016, 06:35:02 AM
Bloons help here, already helped two. It is super quick with the program.

Bowling is slower, too many strikes lol.

The bowling badge is fast with the updated PB auto. It has an option for bowling spares.

snowflower

dancing16.gif  cheerleading.gif   Thanking Ken2 for all the GREAT help with Mahjong Escape!! girls22.gif   russiandolls.gif
And brrrr .... winters' here, we got SNOW!!  winter20.gif  winter31.gif snowman1.gif

Joe C

Everyone that needed help from me this week is done!

Happy Thanksgiving!

These were easy challenges with the programs.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

dancing16.gif  Hi Joe C ... there you are again ~ GREAT  to see you!!  cheerleading.gif

snowflower

cheerleading.gif
Many thanks to S1lentscream for all the work he's doing with my challenges and other really GREAT "wayyy over the top good stuff!!" You've been just amazing S1lent, ah but you're making me look SO goooooooood even when I'm not here!! LOL.

dancing16.gif 
And who could forget Joe C ... his help in the past was just excellent and he even did some extras. And it really made me feel better when he told me: "He gets something good out of helping others." You were very thoughtful too ... and for so long.  Thanks again Joe C.!!

cheesy.gif
And I'd just like to say ...  This site has the BEST members you could find online anywhere ... They pretty much cover all Pogo, computer problems and many other multiple other issues. I've yet to see anyone who's not been able to get some really good help and/or very helpful references. One helps the other and they all pull together.

tumbsup.gif
Finally, a word of thanks to Mayhem for all that you do for us, for all the help you give and for putting this super great site together. You're a terrific Administrator and you keep it running so well!
Great job Mayhem!  huh.gif

Squid

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview