PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:16:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Stinkerbell

C~M

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 10, 2017, 05:48:14 PM
I had to take my iPod touch to the Geek Squad for repairs. The battery was swelling up and had popped the display loose on both sides. They have to send it in to Apple and Apple is sending them a new replacement iPod of the same version I had. They told me it would take a week. So, if anyone is willing to do my app challenge for Word Whomp– Growth Spurt Badge - Spell all the 4-letter words. I would appreciate it.

Got it back today, so I didn't need your help Stinky, but thanks again. Now I am setting it up and installing all the apps I had on it.

Stinkerbell

Glad to help and glad you got it back, CM. I hated being without mine. I dropped it awhile back, spiderwebbed the screen, and was miserable without it.   girls18.gif

snowflower

dancing16.gif Back home again .. thanking S1lent again for all his terrific help.
Not too sure what I'd do without him these days. Thanks again my friend!  cheerleading.gif

aliceinks

Is there anyone around today that can finish Monkey Gems for me?  july4th_20.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: aliceinks on July 04, 2017, 07:25:20 AM
Is there anyone around today that can finish Monkey Gems for me?  july4th_20.gif

If no one else has replied I will offer my help and get your badge for you.............have sent pm for info... tumbsup.gif

Brandy J

Hi aliceinks,

I can help you with the badge if you would like, just PM me your information!

aliceinks

Quote from: Brandy J on July 04, 2017, 11:17:05 AM
Hi aliceinks,

I can help you with the badge if you would like, just PM me your information!
Sent you info. TY so much!

aliceinks

Quote from: Yoming 2 on July 04, 2017, 10:59:46 AM

If no one else has replied I will offer my help and get your badge for you.............have sent pm for info... tumbsup.gif
I sent you info..TY!!

Sorry brandy. hit wrong reply button. duh

snowflower

white flag.gif panic button.gif help.gif
Could someone please help with 2 of my Member Appreciation Badges... both are Mahjong Escape. I've been trying but I just can't do these.
Escaping the Rain and Club Pogo Marathon 10. Any help would be really appreciated!!  Thanks so very much!!

snowflower

Quote from: snowflower on July 18, 2017, 09:40:33 AM
white flag.gif panic button.gif help.gif
Could someone please help with 2 of my Member Appreciation Badges... both are Mahjong Escape. I've been trying but I just can't do these.
Escaping the Rain and Club Pogo Marathon 10. Any help would be really appreciated!!  Thanks so very much!!

ooops, Pardon my french ... Escaping the Rain wasn't one of the Marathon challenges, just Marathon 10 Mahjong Escape.
I can't do Mahjong Escape at all and my play buddy just won't do them. It just gets stuck and sits there.
So this's 2 badges I can't win in this marathon .. ah well, these things happen to all of us at some point.

Squid

Snowy, activate the badges and send me your info.  xoxo

snowflower

Quote from: ~Squid~ on July 22, 2017, 04:25:08 PM
Snowy, activate the badges and send me your info.  xoxo

Squiddy, thanks SO much for completing the 2 Mahjong Escape challenges for me! When I couldn't get anywhere with them even using my Play Buddy ~ you have them both done in a day or less!! Well I am impressed! Thanks again my friend!!

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on July 23, 2017, 07:48:11 AM
Squiddy, thanks SO much for completing the 2 Mahjong Escape challenges for me! When I couldn't get anywhere with them even using my Play Buddy ~ you have them both done in a day or less!! Well I am impressed! Thanks again my friend!!
You're most welcome, Snowy!

aliceinks

Is there anyone who can finish the Badge Marathon for me? Several games to finish & I need to get moving.

snowflower

Quote from: aliceinks on July 23, 2017, 10:18:31 AM
Is there anyone who can finish the Badge Marathon for me? Several games to finish & I need to get moving.
I can help with any except any Mahjongs. Just PM me if I can help you.

aliceinks

snowflower

cheerleading.gif Thanks so much to Squiddy for all of her help with my Mahjong Escape challenges.

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on August 17, 2017, 09:07:44 AM
cheerleading.gif Thanks so much to Squiddy for all of her help with my Mahjong Escape challenges.
You are most welcome, my sweet <3

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview