Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Quote from: Sue on April 13, 2014, 10:15:37 AM
A friend of mine said it only took a short time.

What am I doing wrong... it took me two hrs each???

I use the auto from the BW site and they have an option that gets the diagonals for you....fast.    tumbsup.gif

Sue

Cool I have the same auto but I just didn't know about the option. Thank you so much.

Yoming 2

Quote from: TF02 on April 13, 2014, 09:51:03 AM
Can anyone help me with slingo blast challenge this week? Id appreciate it.

Badge is all done............. tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Can I get Help with Undiscovered World this week, as I don't have that Auto.  It took me 3 days to get that Slingo blast badge this past week as BWs auto did not work for me & I played mostly by hand. Im glad that is done.    help.gif  please

Squid

pammer

TF02

MsMissy

Hi Squid, I do Thank you for offering to help. when would you like me too send you my nic& password.    Let me no PLease    hi11.gif   coffee.gif

Squid

Send it now.  I'll do what I can before work and will finish up later in the day, if that's ok.  Let me know what you want done, ok?

MsMissy

OK Squid, I am going to PM you now. You can do as much as you like whenever you have the time.    tumbsup.gif cheerleading.gif

essybee

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on April 15, 2014, 06:56:20 AM
OK Squid, I am going to PM you now. You can do as much as you like whenever you have the time.    tumbsup.gif cheerleading.gif
All the available episodes are done, Missy.

pammer

help.gif Looking for help finishing this weeks badges so I can work on taxes.

Squid

Quote from: pammer on April 15, 2014, 03:38:21 PM
help.gif Looking for help finishing this weeks badges so I can work on taxes.
Pammer - I'm working from home doing paperwork and need the puter, otherwise I would help.  If you want to send me your info, I'll try after I get my work done.  By all means, give it to someone else, if they offer.  I can only try to help... not sure when I'll be done with work.

pammer

Quote from: Squid on April 15, 2014, 04:10:24 PM
Pammer - I'm working from home doing paperwork and need the puter, otherwise I would help.  If you want to send me your info, I'll try after I get my work done.  By all means, give it to someone else, if they offer.  I can only try to help... not sure when I'll be done with work.
Info sent. No pressure and thanks.

Squid

Quote from: pammer on April 14, 2014, 05:51:55 PM
Needing help with finishing this weeks badges.

The weeklies are all done, Pammer.  I couldn't resist so I got you two more.  I saw you didn't do your personals this week so I started the Starter Album for you and got you going with two Word Whomp badges.   tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on April 15, 2014, 06:56:20 AM
The challenge is done, Missy - badge is yours.   tumbsup.gif

pammer

Quote from: Squid on April 15, 2014, 07:06:02 PM
The weeklies are all done, Pammer.  I couldn't resist so I got you two more.  I saw you didn't do your personals this week so I started the Starter Album for you and got you going with two Word Whomp badges.   tumbsup.gif
Thanks

MsMissy

Thanks Squid, for doing 1 of my badges for me. Im late on my TY as I have had to go too Dr's appointments. My daughter-in-law, made 2 on same day & I didn't no it till last minute, then another yesterday. Gezz I hate not being told earlier, as I get so tired.  Much appreciated.  Played other mostly by hand .   

Squid

You're welcome, Missy.  I would have helped with the other challenge but you said only the Undiscovered World challenge.  Glad you're all done.  Hope the Dr. appts went well.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview