This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

I could use some  help.gif with BIg City adventure. I played what they where asking , but didn't get a badge. I assumed you only had too play 2 espiodes without hints. I did that twice in different games & still no badge. I was wondering if you have too play the whole game through twice. Don't quite understand what they are asking.. So now im frustrated with that game.   HELP!!!  Please    sad.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on July 09, 2014, 06:04:47 AM
I could use some  help.gif with BIg City adventure. I played what they where asking , but didn't get a badge. I assumed you only had too play 2 espiodes without hints. I did that twice in different games & still no badge. I was wondering if you have too play the whole game through twice. Don't quite understand what they are asking.. So now im frustrated with that game.   HELP!!!  Please    sad.gif

You have to complete 2 episodes....there is 7 levels...and yes play the whole game through 2 times...when you complete the picture puzzle that should be the end of 1 episode.   I will help you----just let me know... tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Yoming2, I sure could use the help. I cannot play that many games by hand.  my helper don't work well.   
                                                                            for offering .

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on July 09, 2014, 10:23:10 AM
Yoming2, I sure could use the help. I cannot play that many games by hand.  my helper don't work well.   
                                                                            for offering .

All done................ cheesy.gif      hi11.gif     

MsMissy

Thank you again Yoming2,  & can I have some of your ice cream LOL it looks so good btw.   hi11.gif    vacation58.gif

Sue

MsMissy

Im asking for  help.gif with Clues Secrets & Spies game for next Wednesday.  My helper wont play it.   swear2.gif   

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on July 19, 2014, 06:12:37 AM
Im asking for  help.gif with Clues Secrets & Spies game for next Wednesday.  My helper wont play it.   swear2.gif   

Gotcha covered msmissy................no problem.   tumbsup.gif   Don't fret or sweat just have a cool one and smile.... dancing16.gif

MsMissy

Thank you Yoming2 for offering. Now ill have a cool 1, but not liquer, as I cant drink it anymore. But its so hot here im still sweating LOL  Its 71 now & going up too 96 today. but im smiling now & don't have to stress about that game. I did upgrade that game, but it wouldn't play & its from BW. oh well it isn't the 1st .

gigi

help.gif please, I need to shoot the moon in hearts one more time for a badge. 

Yoming 2

Quote from: gigi on July 20, 2014, 08:13:32 AM

My computer has absolutely nothing to do this afternoon...so we could give it a shot if you want... tumbsup.gif

Squid

gigi

Yoming 2

Quote from: gigi on July 20, 2014, 08:13:32 AM

You now have your badge.....didn't take too long.    tumbsup.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on July 20, 2014, 09:00:01 AM
Shoot that lunar surface, Yoming, shoot it!

This is how it's done............... hysterical.gif      hysterical.gif     hysterical.gif   

gigi

Yoming, You are awesome, can't thank you enough.
love33.gif girls22.gif

MsMissy

A big Thank you to Wyoming for getting my Clues badge. you have been my stress savior lately. awsesome person.     

Yoming 2

bobby

i know this is late in the week, but can anyone help me get this weeks badges? I've been having U-Verse problems all week and the issues continue.  white flag.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview