This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

I have the same problem with tri peaks and I can't contact them to report it.
When I click on the contact me button at the site, it gives me a pop up window saying my microsoft outlook doesn't work.
I don't have it on my computer.
And I don't have an address to use for gmail or yahoo. Geesch.  sad.gif
I hope enough reports get through so it will be fixed soon.
Good Luck all, Lin  tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

I need    help.gif with Crossword Cove, BW & Play Buddy load , but will only play a few words & then does nothing . it will not play a full game & I cant play that game by hand. . Really need help with this badge Please. Im stressing out this morning with this game.  sad.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: MsMissy on September 17, 2014, 07:07:58 AM
I need    help.gif with Crossword Cove, BW & Play Buddy load , but will only play a few words & then does nothing . it will not play a full game & I cant play that game by hand. . Really need help with this badge Please. Im stressing out this morning with this game.  sad.gif

Joe Might be able to help you.  I tried BW and Play Buddy with crossword cove.  I can't get it to do anything but sit there in opera, firefox, saferi, chrome and internet explorer.  At least you get a few words out of it!  Lucky you.  :)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

roadwarrior

Quote from: mycatownsme on September 16, 2014, 12:20:59 PM
I have the same problem with tri peaks and I can't contact them to report it.
When I click on the contact me button at the site, it gives me a pop up window saying my microsoft outlook doesn't work.
I don't have it on my computer.
And I don't have an address to use for gmail or yahoo. Geesch.  sad.gif
I hope enough reports get through so it will be fixed soon.
Good Luck all, Lin  tumbsup.gif

I finally, FINALLY got bw tri peaks auto to work. Not sure if I'll have luck again.  But I made my screen resolution as small as it good go, opened tri peaks.   Opened up bw tri peaks auto first btw-then open tri peaks.  make the tri peaks screen take up the whole screen and then hit start and put cursor on S for score.  It worked.  Often ignoring the first 2-3 cards in the deck, but it worked.

edit:  This method only worked with the opera browser.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

MsMissy

OK I got my badge  tks to someone I have known in pogo for ,any yrs.   So Gl 2 all who hasn't yet.    coffee.gif

mycatownsme

I  will try what you wrote about tri peaks. Thank you roadwarrior.  tumbsup.gif

I need help with high stakes pool badge. Sink 100 balls. If anyone can help me out, let me know.
I have sunk under 20 balls but just don't have the time to do this by hand now.

Lin

mycatownsme

I also would need help with the tri peaks badge also. I couldn't get it to work.
It is the one where I need to get that 3x stuff too. If I don't get help on it, that's ok cuz I can let it run out and do later.

And the pool one also. Lin

Squid

Lin, if you still need help on Sunday or Monday, I'll try to do what I can to help.  I'm swamped with work until then and will be going away for 1-2 days, back on Sunday.  If someone else offers, take the offer.  blowkisses.gif

snap20

Probably going to need help this weekend with the Mahjongg and Stack'em weekly badges this week. They are time consuming and I don't think I'll have the time. If anyone will have the time, my account will be available from around Friday late night to Monday afternoon. Please let me know if someone can help me. Thank you

pammer

Quote from: snap20 on September 26, 2014, 02:39:40 AM
Probably going to need help this weekend with the Mahjongg and Stack'em weekly badges this week. They are time consuming and I don't think I'll have the time. If anyone will have the time, my account will be available from around Friday late night to Monday afternoon. Please let me know if someone can help me. Thank you
I can help with Stack'em. But am in desperate need of help with Mahjongg white flag.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: pammer on September 29, 2014, 05:52:12 PM
I can help with Stack'em. But am in desperate need of help with Mahjongg white flag.gif

I have offered my help in getting the dimension badge.................. tumbsup.gif

pammer

snap20

Thank you pammer and Yoming! I sent you both my info, but I sent pammer a note first...figured once she is done, then Yoming could start. If that's alright ladies. I really do appreciate it. I wasn't going to be able to get either of them done before Wednesday morning.

pammer

Yoming 2

Yoming 2

Quote from: snap20 on September 29, 2014, 08:35:05 PM
Thank you pammer and Yoming! I sent you both my info, but I sent pammer a note first...figured once she is done, then Yoming could start. If that's alright ladies. I really do appreciate it. I wasn't going to be able to get either of them done before Wednesday morning.

Dimension badge is all done............... tumbsup.gif

snap20

MsMissy

I need   help.gif with Big City Adventure this week. I just tried both of BW's & neither will play. I can play Phlinx by hand though if needed.   sad.gif   hi11.gif

pammer

Quote from: snap20 on September 26, 2014, 02:39:40 AM
Probably going to need help this weekend with the Mahjongg and Stack'em weekly badges this week. They are time consuming and I don't think I'll have the time. If anyone will have thepyonir_ time, my account will be available from around Friday late night to Monday afternoon. Please let me know if someone can help me. Thank you
Stack'em done and thanks Yoming2

mycatownsme

Hello Squid,
Was able to get the pool badge.  cheesy.gif I'm going to let the tri peaks go for another time.
Just so much going on and hope to be able to find the address to get a hold of the maker of the helper to let her know it's not working.
You sound like a very busy one too.
Thank you so much.
Hugs,  elf2.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview