PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 06:48:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

bobby

sorry for the late notice on this, but can anyone help me get the 2nd half of this weeks mahjong badge? My old PC isn't what it used to be and the autos don't run very well anymore. The major downside of switching to a Mac desktop.  white flag.gif

snap20

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on September 30, 2014, 06:15:35 AM
I need   help.gif with Big City Adventure this week. I just tried both of BW's & neither will play. I can play Phlinx by hand though if needed.   sad.gif   hi11.gif

Help is just an auto away....... dancing16.gif     Will do your badges including the phlinx thingy if you want..........not a problem.   tumbsup.gif

Bobo

can anyone help me with my backgammon badge - Win 25 games this week?

It is the last badge in my book and I have not played in a long time and tried playing and got beat every time...

help.gif

Thank You

Darling SilverDodger

Hi
If you still looking for help - I can help

Send info
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

MsMissy

Thank you for offering Yoming2, but I got both of them  done. Played by hand & took me 2 days off& on playing.  might need help with this weeks as my computer is going out. took in in to shop once & they checked it out (Free) . he says he would like to run a checkup on it, oh heck I cannot think of the words he said . Senior moment, but it would cost $75.00 or more.  Im stressing out as I would sure miss it.    hi11.gif    coffee.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on October 04, 2014, 07:03:44 AM
Thank you for offering Yoming2, but I got both of them  done. Played by hand & took me 2 days off& on playing.  might need help with this weeks as my computer is going out. took in in to shop once & they checked it out (Free) . he says he would like to run a checkup on it, oh heck I cannot think of the words he said . Senior moment, but it would cost $75.00 or more.  Im stressing out as I would sure miss it.    hi11.gif    coffee.gif

No problem...just say the word.  And why don't you ask for a loaner.  When I took my machine in to have it checked out they gave me a loaner to use.  Worth a try.   tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Yoming , I don't think they loan out putters & the words I 4g0ot are , they want to do a tuneup, & that costs 75.00 dollars. Gezz. having a heck of a time staying online. I open IE & waiting for Google to connect, but it wont , so I have to restart comp to get google to show up so I can get into here & other sites. Once I close sites & back to desktop, then I have to restart comp to get Google to show up again. So I will probably not have it for badge day this week.  sad.gif 

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on October 05, 2014, 09:26:36 AM
Yoming , I don't think they loan out putters & the words I 4g0ot are , they want to do a tuneup, & that costs 75.00 dollars. Gezz. having a heck of a time staying online. I open IE & waiting for Google to connect, but it wont , so I have to restart comp to get google to show up so I can get into here & other sites. Once I close sites & back to desktop, then I have to restart comp to get Google to show up again. So I will probably not have it for badge day this week.  sad.gif 

Time to tell the son.........early  xmas6.gif     Xmas Tree    I need a comp checkup or better still I'll take a new one.......giggle2.gif    cheesy.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on October 05, 2014, 10:21:44 AM
Time to tell the son.........early  xmas6.gif     Xmas Tree    I need a comp checkup or better still I'll take a new one.......giggle2.gif    cheesy.gif

Does he want to adopt a second mother?

MsMissy

I don't no for sure who did 1 of my badges this week, but im truly Grateful & a big THANK YOU . I was dreading going back into that game as I played 2 by hand & found the Fog cutters, but didn't get credit for them. Suppose to take Computer in next week if daughter-in-law takes me there , so I wont be playing badges for next week. They keep puter for a week. Gezzz, as my sister said  You gonna have puter withdrawal  LOL Yes I will. wish I could afford a new 1, but cannot as this time. Had 2 restart puter already twice just to get into pogocheats to post. Will try to visit  till it goes into shop when it lets me. Have a nice day everyone.    Dee   coffee.gif

gigi

I didn't see this posted here yet, hopes this helps those who want to play the game.
the fog cutters only show up in select episodes (if you already played the game, you do not have to finish to move on to the next episode to collect your fog cutter)(I think lol)
Free Episodes:
EP22 Certified Public Assassin (found in Boston)
EP38 Cloudy With a Chance of Death (found in Pamukkale)
EP64 The Cambridge Cryptologist (found in Odessa)
EP104 Fire and Ice (found in Santa Barbara)
EP133 The High Road (found in Himalayas)
EP181 Sweet Danger (found in Kissimmee)
EP201 A Glitch in Time (found in Sanqingshan)

For Purchase:
EP3 Terror on the Thames (found in Beijing)
EP6 The Florentine Fiasco (found in Singapore)
EP10 Acropolis Now (found in Chicago)
EP14 The Gems of Zurich (found in Seoul)
EP17 Pirates of Pyongyang (found in Brussels)
EP21 The Operative's Analyst (found in Belfast)
EP28 Abducted in Ulan Bator (found in Ulan Bator)
EP31 Mayhem in Myanmar (found in Thunder Bay)
EP34 The Blimps of Death (found in Taipei)
EP36 Baltimore Blitz (found in Tehran)
EP41 The Abducted Alien (found in Avebury)
EP44 Remember, Remember... (found in Montevideo)
EP50 Fight to the Finnish (found in Zagreb)
EP63 Oil Be Gone (found in Dallas)
EP69 The Felonious Freshman (found in Cleveland)
EP76 Biogenetic Bodyguard (found in Seville)
EP99 Toy Box of Terror (found in Turka)
EP100 Century (found in Detroit)
EP102 Bleak Forecast (found in Tucson)
EP108 Time Out (found in Tampa)
EP112 Big Game Hunt (found in Manaus)
EP118 Mechanized Assault (found in Belfast)
EP119 Cryptid Conundrum (found in Ilfracombe)
EP127 Stampede! (found in Gion)
EP129 Viral Outbreak (found In Baltimore)
EP131 Global Gridlock (found in Trondheim)
EP136 On the Beach (found in Dili)
EP137 Black and Blue (found in Vientiane)
EP141 Fun for Now (found in Santa Cruz)
EP142 Dangerous Territory (found in San Francisco)
EP144 In Hot Hirsute (found in Glasgow)
EP145 Man Alive! (found in Douglas)
EP149 Horrorscope (found in Toronto)
EP150 Dead Drop (found in Charleston)
EP153 Present Danger (found in Zurich)
EP156 Gift Returns (found in Gaborone)
EP159 Purloined Primates (found in Nairobi)
EP163 Sneath Hunt (found in Osaka)
EP167 Lucky Ducks (found in New Orleans)
EP175 Sleep Science (found in Ann Arbor)
EP179 Spelunking Sleuth (found in Wieliczka)
EP184 Souvenir Sleuth (found in Redmond)
EP188 Seeds of Evil (found in Gilroy)
EP190 Spy Soiree (found in Tivoli)
EP192 Black & Plum (found in Ivola)
EP197 Studious Sleuthing (found in Ridgefield)
EP200 Pitch Black (found in Manhattan)

Squid

Nice, gigi!   Very helpful.  Oooo la la.  Merci beaucoup

bobby

Can anyone help with this weeks challenges? Having similar problems again with the autos not loading or playing games.  white flag.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: bobby on October 12, 2014, 10:30:56 PM
Can anyone help with this weeks challenges? Having similar problems again with the autos not loading or playing games.  white flag.gif

I can help you........ tumbsup.gif

bobby

Yoming 2

Quote from: bobby on October 13, 2014, 12:21:15 AM
thanks a bunch!  hi11.gif i'll PM you my log in

pumpkin1.gif             Badges are both done  tumbsup.gif         pumpkin1.gif

aliceinks

bad mood.gif I need help with CLUE Secrets & Spies. Only have 1 and won't have a chance to finish.  help.gif

Squid

Quote from: aliceinks on October 14, 2014, 08:53:46 AM
bad mood.gif I need help with CLUE Secrets & Spies. Only have 1 and won't have a chance to finish.  help.gif

I can help.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview