aliceinks

Squid

Quote from: aliceinks on October 14, 2014, 04:24:05 PM
Thank You!  I sent you my info.
You're welcome. I'm on my way in now...

edited to say:

You're all set.  Name and PW removed from my system.   tumbsup.gif

pammer

Anyone feel like doing my Beaker Badge Earn 6 Jackpot spins?

ebony1209

Need help with a hearts badge. Shoot the moon 2 times

Squid

mycatownsme

I need help with 2 hearts badges also. Just can't figure those out.
Forgot to put the badges are to shoot the moon 2 times and take 0 hearts in 4 hands.
Lin  help.gif

Squid

Quote from: ebony1209 on October 15, 2014, 03:23:14 PM
Need help with a hearts badge. Shoot the moon 2 times

Ebony, the hearts badge and the starter album badge are yours.

Squid

pammer

Squid

wyattsteward

Hey beautiful is there anyway I can talk you into helping me with a few things about my pogo account I would be extremely greatful as I cantt seem to get anyone in here to answer me whether it shows they are online or not :(. I am 33, American and live in Texas I am not a robot or program I just need help with a few things is all, thanks for your time. I have left my email open on this site so if you would write me there or here is fine too :), thanks again if you decide to help.

wyattsteward

I cant seem to get help from anyone on here and have trying all night...I have posted in nearly 7 posts now trying to get peoples attention but I guess Im invisible? LOL Please just help me out a little bit if you have the time, Im an American and not a pervert I just need some assistance with a few things on my account....Much appreciated and thanks if you help me out :).

C~M

Quote from: wyattsteward on October 15, 2014, 10:09:35 PM
I cant seem to get help from anyone on here and have trying all night...I have posted in nearly 7 posts now trying to get peoples attention but I guess Im invisible? LOL Please just help me out a little bit if you have the time, Im an American and not a pervert I just need some assistance with a few things on my account....Much appreciated and thanks if you help me out :).

It would be nice if you asked what you needed help with. As I replied to you in another post, this isn't part of Pogo, we are just people who want badges (some tokens). If you need help with your account you need to go to Pogo support or their forum and ask.

All we can do here is give advice on things and some will offer to get a badge if you need them to. Once you get 25 posts you can PM so if and when someone offers to get the badge you can PM them your Pogo info. (you do this at your own risk as it is your responsibility to keep your password private and PogoCheats will not be responsible if whomever you give access to your Pogo account either steals it or runs up your CC bill)

wyattsteward

I need help with what I can do for the account not FAQ's on account management, I have had my account for a year and have used up a free guest pass a free months worth at the beginning of my account and now a free 5 day trial was wondering if I just needed to start a new one to get the deals Ive been reading about like a year free or whats actually floating around out there and maybe I dont have to start my account over bro? whatcha think any advice besides maybe I can add ya in the game too and help you out some time. Thanks  for ready and actually answering me for some reason these new posts were not reloading when the page did till now sorry you had to write so many bro my bad!

wyattsteward

Hey bro as I said before I wanted only to see if would be wiser to try to find a coupon or continue searching for them since I have hit my first year mark as a Pogo customer or and have used upp the guest pass possibility and the 5 day free trial as well as my 1 month free with this account and if there was still a year free one floating around for new customers or does that not exsist anymore?

Squid

I know of no offers out there for a free year of Pogo.  There are the free guest passes you can get from any member but each account is allowed only one pass.  Let's face it, Pogo is a business and they want you to join and be a paid member.  You might want to try coke rewards, which may give you some Pogo time.  Recycle Bank no longer has Pogo as a reward.  Good luck.

Are you sure you're in Texas?  LOL

mycatownsme

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on October 16, 2014, 08:36:36 AM
Hi Squid,  hi11.gif
Sent you a message.   blackcat2.gif

Your two hearts badges are done as PCs this week.  You're welcome   tumbsup.gif

snap20

Anyone available over the weekend to help out with two Yahtzee party badges? The first is the weekly this week and the 2nd is 25 jackpot spins. I'd appreciate it. :)

mycatownsme

Thank you so much for getting those heart badges done.  tumbsup.gif  elf2.gif blackcat2.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview