This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

aliceinks

Can someone work Poppit! Sprint for me, please.
alice   vote.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: aliceinks on November 04, 2014, 03:14:07 PM
Can someone work Poppit! Sprint for me, please.
alice   vote.gif

Send info and I will get it for you.. tumbsup.gif

aliceinks

Yoming 2

aliceinks

MsMissy

Thank you very much for getting my badges this week, Yoming2.   hi11.gif    cheerleading.gif

snap20

Anyone have a good Pogo Bowl auto for this week's badge and a badge for bowling 33 strikes? Pretty please?? I'm terrible at that game.

Squid

Snappy, if you get another offer, take it.  I can't help today and tomorrow but I'll help over the weekend if you need it.   Just message me again on Sat/Sun. if you want me to jump in.

snap20

I'll probably end up messaging you Squid. Over the weekend is better for me anyway...I kill time on Pogo during the weeknights but weekends I'm never on. Thanks!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

I just want to Thank , whoever did my Sweet Tooth badge, as I think it was Yoming2.  I just got done with Pogo Bowl this morning.   tumbsup.gif Have a nice day!   coffee.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on November 14, 2014, 06:23:23 AM
I just want to Thank , whoever did my Sweet Tooth badge, as I think it was Yoming2.  I just got done with Pogo Bowl this morning.   tumbsup.gif Have a nice day!   coffee.gif

You are welcome.....it takes a minute or two to get that one so I figured you could use a little help....I saw where you had started the bowling one and figured you might want to finish it yourself............. winter23.gif

snap20

Thank you Squid! Such helpful people here...love it.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on November 15, 2014, 01:41:01 PM
Thank you Squid! Such helpful people here...love it.  tumbsup.gif
You are most welcome, Snapperoo!  cheesy.gif

MsMissy

I just want to Thank , Yoming2 for doing my Bloons badge, so im off to finish Tri-peaks as im playing by hand. You are a lifesaver as soon ill be off Internet for awhile, probably by end of next week, as im moving.        tumbsup.gif    hi11.gif    coffee.gif

MsMissy

I couldnt resist this , as we all seem to eat more on the Holidays. 

Squid

Very cute!  I wish it were that simple.  I might as well just duct tape the pumpkin pie to my rump.  That's where it's going anyway!  LOL

MsMissy

Have a very good Thanksgiving everyone.  hi11.gif

MsMissy

Need , help this week as I will have no Internet after tomorrow. My puter will be at the Trailer my Son bought for me to live in. It will be a few days before they come out to put in internet & phone.  Yoming2, im asking you for your help. 

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview