PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 08:54:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

Quote from: Joe C on May 06, 2015, 06:49:14 AM
I have started your weeklies on my second computer. This week is a super fast week for challenges.

tumbsup.gif

WOW that was fast!!
Thanks so much to Joe C for doing my challenges and weeklies!!  blowkisses.gif

snowflower

Thanking Joe C!  blowkisses.gif
When it comes to Challenges, Weeklies and etc, as usual, he's always there when you need him.   dancing16.gif  cheesy.gif

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on May 22, 2015, 07:29:54 PM
Thanking Joe C!  blowkisses.gif
When it comes to Challenges, Weeklies and etc, as usual, he's always there when you need him.   dancing16.gif  cheesy.gif
It brings balance to my Pogo playing. I am glad to help others get their badges!

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

I need  help.gif with tomorrows games. especially dice city rollers. Yoming2, can you help me out again.   hi11.gif   coffee.gif

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on May 22, 2015, 09:00:22 PM
It brings balance to my Pogo playing cheating. I am glad to help others get their badges!

tumbsup.gif

giggle2.gif  blowkisses.gif
Who luvs ya, Joe?

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on May 26, 2015, 06:29:45 AM
I need  help.gif with tomorrows games. especially dice city rollers. Yoming2, can you help me out again.   hi11.gif   coffee.gif

tumbsup.gif    cat64.gif   cat64.gif   cat64.gif   cat64.gif   cat64.gif   cat64.gif   cat64.gif   cat64.gif  cat64.gif          tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Oh a big     from me to you yoming2. I no it would have taken time to do Dice City rollers.    tumbsup.gif   cheerleading.gif

MsMissy

Once again I    yoming2, for getting my badges & some extras m/f..  Dee

snowflower

cheerleading.gif A BIG thank you to Joe C. for doing my weeklies and personals!  cheesy.gif

snowflower

camera.gif Another Special Thank You to Joe C for doing my challenges and weeklies!!  blowkisses.gif

MsMissy

I also   thank yoming2, for getting my badges & weeklies this week.  tumbsup.gif   cheerleading.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on June 13, 2015, 06:55:46 AM
I also   thank yoming2, for getting my badges & weeklies this week.  tumbsup.gif   cheerleading.gif

tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Now that's a very cute Welcome, yoming2. where on earth do you find all these cute pictures?  love it  LOL

MsMissy

I could use some  help.gif with this weeks badges , especially Mahjong Escape as I don't play that game much.    hi11.gif  coffee.gif

snap20

Thank you for the Zuma badges help this week Yoming!! It's much appreciated!

Yoming 2

Quote from: snap20 on June 15, 2015, 03:18:26 PM
Thank you for the Zuma badges help this week Yoming!! It's much appreciated!

Anytme...... hi11.gif

mycatownsme

Mahjong Escape – Early India puzzle #1 can be done in 90 seconds or less. It will be boring to redo it 25 times, but if you just want to get the badge over with, this is the puzzle to use.

I found the above info at another site and I used it today to get that darn badge done.
In case anyone else needs this, I wanted to share. I was trying to use BW helper and I was using gems to get
power ups and not getting very far at all. I don't think I will be playing that game for a very long time.

Hope this helps someone. Good Luck all. tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

I just want to  say  to yoming2, for getting my weekly badges & personals this week & also for others she has done that I was so surprised to see.

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on June 18, 2015, 06:16:53 AM
I just want to  say  to yoming2, for getting my weekly badges & personals this week & also for others she has done that I was so surprised to see.

tumbsup.gif

snowflower

Thanking Joe C for doing my Challenges and Weeklies!! cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview