Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on July 13, 2015, 06:04:19 AM
Im asking for  help.gif once again as I no I cant win Crossword Cove. never play that game. Its too hard with out a helper for me. hi11.gif
I can assist.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

Hi Joe, I thank you for your offer& when would you like my info sent to you. Very much appreciated too.   Dee hi11.gif

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on July 13, 2015, 01:40:33 PM
Hi Joe, I thank you for your offer& when would you like my info sent to you. Very much appreciated too.   Dee hi11.gif
Send it whenever it works for you. It is an easy badge to get with the auto. I will just set it to play Early India puzzle 1, I think.

tumbsup.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: Joe C on July 14, 2015, 06:37:33 AM
Send it whenever it works for you. It is an easy badge to get with the auto. I will just set it to play Early India puzzle 1, I think.

tumbsup.gif

I'm not understanding this post......but Early India for Missy has been completed.    tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Yoming 2 on July 14, 2015, 08:06:06 AM

I'm not understanding this post......but Early India for Missy has been completed.    tumbsup.gif
You set up the auto to play Early India puzzle 1 over and over again.

I think that one is good for tiles AFTER getting gold tiles.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on July 13, 2015, 01:40:33 PM
What badge are you trying to win? Nothing is activated

MsMissy

Hi Joe, thank you for doing 1 of my badges for me. also I activated both of the games when I came on puter. It must be out time difference, as I always activate both of them every week. I appreciate your help though .  cheerleading.gif   tumbsup.gif

Joe C

I will be able to help with badges next week, but starting Saturday evening, when I get back from beach week!

vacation4.gif vacation8.gif bbq30.gif vacation51.gif

bobby

can someone help me with this weeks badges? i have a PC on there too for Poppit that I haven't had time to get lately but that's not a problem if you can't get that one.

Yoming 2

Quote from: bobby on July 26, 2015, 12:50:44 PM
can someone help me with this weeks badges? i have a PC on there too for Poppit that I haven't had time to get lately but that's not a problem if you can't get that one.

Send info.............nothing going on so will do asap.......... tumbsup.gif

bobby

MsMissy

Yoming2, can you  help.gif me with this weeks badges also. Bejewled3, will be very hard for me, playing by hand.  tumbsup.gif   coffee.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: bobby on July 26, 2015, 09:49:37 PM
thanks a bunch!!

Badges are done...........even though Poppit was very stinky in letting them there doggies fall down.. giggle2.gif        tumbsup.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on July 27, 2015, 05:48:26 AM
Yoming2, can you  help.gif me with this weeks badges also. Bejewled3, will be very hard for me, playing by hand.  tumbsup.gif   coffee.gif

Gotcha covered               tumbsup.gif

Squid

snowflower

cheerleading.gif
Thanking Joe C. for doing last weeks challenges again! Even though it fell in the middle of his  "beach time" he still found time to do them! Joe's the BEST!!

MsMissy

Thank You once again for offering to do my badges this week. Oh I love that cats face also.   dancing16.gif   tumbsup.gif 

snowflower

Joe C!!!!    camera.gif
Thanks so, so much for doing my challenges again this week. Without question you do a fantastic job from beginning to end ~ it just doesn't get any better than that!
cheerleading.gif
We're all so lucky you're part of this great site!
Thanks again, great job!!

MsMissy

Need  help.gif with this weeks badges, please . My computer is acting very funny since yesterday. I think its goona go soon on me . Its so slow loading. Il have puter withdrawal if I cant get online.  sad.gif    coffee.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview