PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 03:17:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

Joe C

Send me your information.

Is it the Rainy Day Spider/Jungle Gin from 11/18 or Crossword Cove/Monopoly this Wednesday, 11/25?

Also, are there any personals to go with it?

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on November 24, 2015, 05:14:20 PM
Send me your information.

Is it the Rainy Day Spider/Jungle Gin from 11/18 or Crossword Cove/Monopoly this Wednesday, 11/25?

Also, are there any personals to go with it?

tumbsup.gif
just gin

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on November 24, 2015, 06:41:59 PM
just gin
I got it for you, plus another two STARTER challenges. One of them was also in Jungle Gin.

tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

I just want to say  Thank You to Yoming2, for all the times she has helped me to get these badges every week.

snowflower

dancing16.gif It's just me again, thanking Joe C. for all  his help ~ always there when you need him!!  tumbsup.gif

snowflower

cheerleading.gif Thanks Joe C. for all your help!  dancing16.gif   You've take the S right out of _tress!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snowflower on December 03, 2015, 12:17:53 PM
cheerleading.gif Thanks Joe C. for all your help!  dancing16.gif   You've take the S right out of _tress!

You're no longer stressed! Now you're tressed! It looks lovely on you! ;)

MsMissy

Thanks Yoming2, for all of your Help again on this weeks badges m/f.   Dee     tumbsup.gif   cheerleading.gif  coffee.gif 

essybee

I am requesting help early for this weeks Mahjong Garden upcoming challenge . The ones the have to end in seasons never seem to work for me . Thanks   help.gif

Joe C

Quote from: essybee on December 13, 2015, 05:33:42 PM
I am requesting help early for this weeks Mahjong Garden upcoming challenge . The ones the have to end in seasons never seem to work for me . Thanks   help.gif
I can assist.

Send your information via PM tomorrow.

tumbsup.gif

snowflower

cheerleading.gif  Thanks to Joe C. again for doing my Challenges again!  cheesy.gif

MsMissy

Thank you Yoming2, for doing this weeks badges for me once again. Much appreciated.    cheerleading.gif   winter20.gif Xmas Tree

kim23il

Needing help with my monopoly badge, thanks. Merry Christmas!

Yoming 2

Quote from: kim23il on December 24, 2015, 11:04:20 AM
Needing help with my monopoly badge, thanks. Merry Christmas!

Send info and I will turn the auto on....might take a little while....it is the luck of the spin.. Xmas Tree

Yoming 2

MsMissy

Thank You once again for getting my badges this week & others.  Merry Christmas also 2u.    Xmas Tree carolers.gif happy21.gif

To Yoming2.

snowflower

A late thank you Joe C. for all your help with my challenges .. you've been so understanding and patient! I was away most of the Holiday Season and that's why no one heard from me..
So here's hoping everyone had a wonderful and safe Christmas!! Sure missed everybody on this site and YAHOO it's GREAT to be back!!
Xmas Tree carolers.gif santamail.gif deer1.gif dancing16.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview