PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 08:43:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

aliceinks

Sent.. Thanks!!

Quote from: Yoming 2 on March 01, 2016, 12:40:19 PM

Send info and I will try and get them done..........crosswords doesn't take long, but the sparks does.........but nothing on my plate just now except finishing up with monkey gems.....so can do..... tumbsup.gif

Yoming 2

Please check you pm's.....password you gave me doesn't work.    bubblegum.gif

aliceinks

Quote from: Yoming 2 on March 01, 2016, 03:31:01 PM
Please check you pm's.....password you gave me doesn't work.    bubblegum.gif

reset and sent new info.   tumbsup.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: aliceinks on March 01, 2016, 04:46:46 PM
reset and sent new info.   tumbsup.gif

hi11.gif
You have your badges..............kinda weird happenings.  I was using torch browser and it would not let me in...so I switched to opera browser and logged in and got your crossword done then went back to torch and took me 2 tries but it finally did let me in............never had that happen before,,,but glad I was able to help you.    cheerleading.gif   Sorry for all the screwup....but sometimes stuff happens.... swear2.gif      hysterical.gif   

Happy to help you when ever I can....just yell     help.gif                 tumbsup.gif

aliceinks

Quote from: Yoming 2 on March 01, 2016, 06:17:31 PM
hi11.gif
You have your badges..............kinda weird happenings.  I was using torch browser and it would not let me in...so I switched to opera browser and logged in and got your crossword done then went back to torch and took me 2 tries but it finally did let me in............never had that happen before,,,but glad I was able to help you.    cheerleading.gif   Sorry for all the screwup....but sometimes stuff happens.... swear2.gif      hysterical.gif   

Happy to help you when ever I can....just yell     help.gif                 tumbsup.gif

'Weird' is my world.  lol  TY so much for helping! I will yell again, I'm sure. Have a good evening.  heart1.gif

Sue

It is Tuesday and I just realized that the person that does them... did not do them this week.

Does anyone have time to do them?

Sue

MsMissy

Once again I just want to say      to Yoming2, for all her help in doing my badges this week.  cheerleading.gif

snowflower

cheerleading.gif

Many, many thanks again to Joe C. for all his help with my Challenges  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Sue on March 01, 2016, 07:47:39 PM
Sending my info to Joe.
Sorry I did not see that until after they expired.

I can help you in future if you need it.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

dancing16.gif

Thanks Joe C for getting my Poppit Ringmaster Badge !! WOW what a NICE surprise, sure wasn't expecting it!!  cheerleading.gif

snowflower

cheerleading.gif  Thanks SO much to Joe C. for finishing my Mix-n-match  PHLINX Pilgrams Progress Challenge!!! Woohoo you are FAST!!!  Bless you and thanks again Joe C.  dancing16.gif

snowflower

cheerleading.gif Many, many thanks to Joe C. for doing my Challenges this week!!  dancing16.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

dancing16.gif Joe C. Can you help with this weeks challenges, please?

MAHJONG ESCAPE:
Complete 50 time Machine Levels.

MONKEY GEMS:
Collect 90 Fruits during Snake Rounds.

Thanks in advance for any help you may have time for!  cheerleading.gif

MsMissy

Yoming2, can you also  help.gif me with this weeks badges , as I cant play Mahjong Escape at all.
                                                            mf.  Dee
hi11.gif   coffee.gif 

snowflower

dancing16.gif Thank you Joe C for doing my challenges again this week!! You're the BEST!  cheerleading.gif

snowflower

dancing16.gif Thanking Joe C. again for taking care of my challenges this week! You are my ever dependable rock in Pogo!!  cheerleading.gif

MsMissy

Yoming2, just want to say    so much for doing my badges this week & personnals too.   coffee.gif   hi11.gif

snowflower

dancing16.gif  Thanks so much to Joe C. for coming to my challenge rescue once again!!  cheerleading.gif  Bless you Joe C.!!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview