PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:41:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

dancing16.gif cheerleading.gif blowkisses.gif
MANY, MANY THANKS TO JOE C for completing my 2 rated Spades badges!!

snowflower

dancing16.gif cheesy.gif  Thanks so much Joe C. for all your challenge help while I was away  cheerleading.gif
It just doesn't get any better than this.  huh.gif

MsMissy

Thank you Yoming2 for getting my badges for me this past week. Also others you have been doing off & on.  cheerleading.gif   tumbsup.gif  hi11.gif

snowflower

cheerleading.gif Thank so much to Joe C. for completing my challenges and all the +++ extras    dancing16.gif

Joe C

Back from the beach and back to helping my friends get badges!

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

dancing16.gif  cheerleading.gif tumbsup.gif
Thanking Joe C. again for all his fantastic help..
I'm really amazed at all he's done for me...
WOW Joe C, you're just the GREATEST!!!

snowflower

dancing16.gif cheerleading.gif tumbsup.gif hi11.gif cheesy.gif
Thanks Joe C. for all your help with my Albums and Weeklies!!
Not sure what I'd do without you!

MsMissy

Thanks Yoming2, for helping me do my badges & all the extra 1's you get for me..I don't no what I would do without you m/f.   

TheLastDodo

Would someone be able to help me out with the Slingo badge for this week? I don't think I will be able to complete it without breaking something valuable.  sad.gif Thanks a bunch :)

Yoming 2

Quote from: TheLastDodo on August 18, 2016, 03:28:18 PM
Would someone be able to help me out with the Slingo badge for this week? I don't think I will be able to complete it without breaking something valuable.  sad.gif Thanks a bunch :)

I'll get your badge for you.......have helped all the others on my list so the auto is sitting there doing nuttin'     tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Yoming2, ive sent you 2 messages to THANK YOU for helping with badges this week. But don't no if you got them. It tells me that it is not sent. I can only send them if you are online. I just don't understand this new messenger.  anyway;;;;;;     for all you have done. Have a nice day.  hi11.gif

TheLastDodo

Quote from: Yoming 2 on August 18, 2016, 05:38:51 PM

I'll get your badge for you.......have helped all the others on my list so the auto is sitting there doing nuttin'     tumbsup.gif
Sent you the message with my info, not sure if it ACTUALLY sent though.. Thanks again!

TheLastDodo

Much appreciated for the help on my Slingo badge Yoming 2! You're the best  cheerleading.gif

snowflower

dancing16.gif Joe C, can you do my Aces Up and Sushi Cat2 please? Not getting anywhere ... ugh ... Thanks in advance for anything you can do.

snowflower

Quote from: snowflower on August 19, 2016, 12:14:28 PM
dancing16.gif Joe C, can you do my Aces Up and Sushi Cat2 please? Not getting anywhere ... ugh ... Thanks in advance for anything you can do.

Wow Joe C., you are DA Man!! My Aces Up and Sushi Cat2 are now completed!! Amazing, thanks so, so much!!

Squid

Joe C

My pleasure!

I am really good at opening a browser and then opening an auto program for the correct game!

beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

TheLastDodo

Is someone able to take care of my Spades badges for this week? This is one game I simply cannot understand. Thanks!  dancing16.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: TheLastDodo on September 03, 2016, 06:08:58 PM
Is someone able to take care of my Spades badges for this week? This is one game I simply cannot understand. Thanks!  dancing16.gif

I'll do the badge....I like spades and I play the game by hand and don't use the auto....I get better results playing without using the auto. 

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview